napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Old evo member

Hi guys old evo member but I don't like that they kicked my favorite sources and seem to have completely changed.
You are in a much better place now bro, so no worries. You'll have the best in info, knowledge, and advice you can find along with all the best sources. Welcome to AR! Let me know if you need anything

Hi guys old evo member but I don't like that they kicked my favorite sources and seem to have completely changed.

who was your favorite source? you did the right thing comming here bro. place is a wasteland now .welcome to ar brother

Welcome to the AR....you'll definitely love it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its great to have you.. im always here to help in any way i can so don't hesitate to let me now...

Are they still around? last time I looked it seemed like an Australian source talk board, I guess they are just reeling in the freshest dudes they can find at this point.

Top Bottom