napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hobbies (other than fitness LOL)

I forgot to add doomsday prepping, gardening (rookie), and phone addiction lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBusiness said:
I like to shoot my guns and blow shit up!! Nothing beats my AR-10 and some tannerite...lol. I also play on a traveling softball team.

Good to see I'm not the only one here who loves shooting.

Sharpthing said:
BigBusiness said:
I like to shoot my guns and blow shit up!! Nothing beats my AR-10 and some tannerite...lol. I also play on a traveling softball team.

Good to see I'm not the only one here who loves shooting.
I should practice more but I'm stingy on buying bullets. Trying to stock up [WINKING FACE]

Doomsday prepping
I own two German shepherds I care dearly for.
I love shooting my mathews bow.
Archetecture.

I put a lot of time and money into my f350.

Kind if a boring dude.... man. I need some better hobbies.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Oh and then I love the gun range but I'm kind of a horde and very meticulous with my guns. Ammo is a precious resource lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm a builder you name it motorcycle, cars , guns , you name it if it moves I want to fix or make it faster or cooler looking right now I'm building a 29 model a chopped top channeled body , built frame . And my 4 boys

HOBBIES
1) I have a serious photography habit. https://500px.com/christiancarroll
2) I also skateboard (old school vert style)
3) Travel with my wife. We are particularly fond of the Caribbean.

WHAT I DO FOR MONEY TO SUPPORT MY HOBBIES
I'm a software guy. I sit on my ass all day at a desk unless I'm traveling between WA and Las Vegas, which I have to do from time to time.

Hobbies

I love wheeling and working on my jeeps
I street skate
Starting a men's hair product company making pomade
Hockey

Jop is a diesel mechanic and machine operator

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Before my work schedule got out of control I was playing/writing all the music in a band almost a second full job. I still write and play at home. After we buy our house, I plan on building a studio spot and finally finishing the album I have been dreaming of. On top of that I was competing in jiu jitsu for a few years but again, work has killed that for the time being.

I love art and photography, fishing (sport fishing in S.FL) not sitting somewhere for 2hrs hoping for a bite... Gotta have action... I also used to skate and still grab my board from time to time and skate with my son. Falling hurts much more now and the recovery is MUCH longer... Aside from that i enjoy time with my kids whenver their mom is not being a total bitch and trying to keep them from me. Oh and that reminds me of my latest hobby... Learning the Florida Civil system due to my Mother of my kids. I just try to remember Karma is a bigger bitch than she is and it will all work itself out in the end.

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

I love art and photography, fishing (sport fishing in S.FL) not sitting somewhere for 2hrs hoping for a bite... Gotta have action... I also used to skate and still grab my board from time to time and skate with my son. Falling hurts much more now and the recovery is MUCH longer... Aside from that i enjoy time with my kids whenver their mom is not being a total bitch and trying to keep them from me. Oh and that reminds me of my latest hobby... Learning the Florida Civil system due to my Mother of my kids. I just try to remember Karma is a bigger bitch than she is and it will all work itself out in the end.

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

What part of FL bro?

Video Games
Reading
Educational Research
Music
My Career

No wife and kids, so I try to spend most of my time making a difference. I love my job, but it's emotionally tough.

I like to cook, read, do research as if I were in school, play guitar, write shit, help people, party sober, hang with my amazing girlfriend and friends, volkswagens, hike, climb rocks, cliff jumping and all other types of ill shit.

Work on cars
Target Shoot
I proof read a lot in my job so that could be almost counted as a hobby.
Video games
Spoiling my god daughter (her parents love it...)
Weirdly, I actually just like to walk, out the front door and cover ground.
I seem to also be the family therapist and patriarch. Sometimes I feel like a mob boss ;-)

To the 3 who are in the autistic children's lives. God put you in that situation for a reason, because you are their best chance. Be humbled by the honor, you guys are hero's and special too.

Comics,( Have some older than most of you lol ), Swords, Coins, Gun's, An playing Lumber jack,Horse Back Riding, Fishing,An Water Skiing, Seeing how i live at the Lake,An Motorcycle Riding,

Video games.
Airsoft but not as much as I would like.
I really love going for a walk with headphones in just watching the world
Traveling. Well I hate the travelling part but love seeing new places.
Driving. I love driving. Really want a Mercedes CLS. Close to getting that beauty

Top Bottom