napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hippocampus

Julskee

Hey Bros, just want to let you know my experience with hippo went... so I decided to go with them for my 1st ever online purchase of AAS... it was very easy and smooth transaction and communication was good! they said they will spilt my packages up into two packages so it will make it easier to recive... I perchest 25 Norma snaps offs 100 stanazol tabs 9 boxes of Proviron and full pct of clomid,Nolva and Aromasin and hcg ... I decided to go with option of without a tracking number cos they said they have only had a couple of seized in the whole time they have been round with reshipping and has been successful or with out the original boxes the product comes in to make it quite alot cheaper! due to the price difference! I am international and due to the dollar it saved me quite a bit. how ever.... This is where I went wrong .. it went all down hill from here. so I waited around 15 working days that I was told it should ruffly take. So I went to my letter box and found a package, I was so excited I grabbed it and realised that it had a sticker on it saying it had been opened by border patrol my heart sank I was devastated. I opened it up finding a letter in the package saying that some of the items had been seized I started to read what was seized I started to read it said "180 tabs of Proviron, 20ml pregnyl (hcg)" then I saw something that kinda startled me is sayed "100 white tabs of clenbutorol" !?!?! I was like wtf I did not order that was meant to be stanazol . So I decided to personally messaged hippo telling them what had just happened... I sent a photo of the letter and what I just recived... they kinda ignored when I asked about the clen, but I wanted to recived my stuff 1st so I kinda Ignored that myself ... So I waited about a week longer and said that I haven't recived my norma snap offs which I got told were separate, so any how the time passed and I told them I haven't recived anything so they said there is nothing we can do about it... so I just sucked it up and was like I'll Just have to wait.. They said they will resend the stuff that got seized. which didn't take long to recive my package... so same as before I recived the package and this time it had no sticker on it and I was happy atleast it haven't been opened by border patrol. so I grabbed it and it felt very light/empty and opened it up and it was the hcg and the 100 white tabs of "STANASOL" which got seized last time and if it was opened again it would have been seized and I would have received a letter so I know for sure it haven't been tampered with! and I message not happy at all but still being professional saying that it was missing the Proviron... It took a bit till they got back saying it must of been seized but I call bullshit cos they put a sticker on the front and a letter inside saying what it was... So all In all I'm very disappointed in all this! but at the end of the day it is what it is and I'll just have to deal with it and learn from it... So my advice is don't try to cut corners to make things cheaper and always cover your ass and who you get off ect... I'm defently not going back and only moving forward from this...

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

I think that's a pretty fair and honest review. Good on you for realizing where the ultimate responsibility lands on.

Now I will say this isn't like hipo. I'm pretty suprised by this review. I really hope you guys work it out because usually he is top notch.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I think that's a pretty fair and honest review. Good on you for realizing where the ultimate responsibility lands on.

Now I will say this isn't like hipo. I'm pretty suprised by this review. I really hope you guys work it out because usually he is top notch.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Defently man! was 1st time ordering so was very new to me... And I realize your best to take thoes extra steps to make sure your on top of things even if it's just for a peice of mind... And yeah I hope I get contacted and sorted cos it started off professional... I feel atm it's a one way St but like I said I can only grow from this

I feel like any time this happens rickrock should have to give you what your missing from his personal stash

I'm kind of surprised, I had an issue once, hippo took care of it.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I'm kind of surprised, I had an issue once, hippo took care of it.

Yeah I know I'm not saying he wasn't helpful or didn't try... just annoying how I never Hurd about anything about the Norma which is the main part. Of the stack, So I don't know what happen there... and with the Proviron doesn't make sense that it would get opened removed with out being marked...

Thanks for the honest review bud. Hopefully hipo takes care of you, this doesn't sound like him to leave a customer without an update or products. He's been a very standup guy since hes been around. Hope you guys work it out.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Yeah I know I'm not saying he wasn't helpful or didn't try... just annoying how I never Hurd about anything about the Norma which is the main part. Of the stack, So I don't know what happen there... and with the Proviron doesn't make sense that it would get opened removed with out being marked...

Yea I would want the Norma's too bud, def the main course, thanks for the review

WOW im shocked as well after 3 orders I have never had any issues and I think you may have pm'd me for hipo recommendations I hope this gets sorted quickly

WOW im shocked as well after 3 orders I have never had any issues and I think you may have pm'd me for hipo recommendations I hope this gets sorted quickly
Yeah I know, I did not expect it at all either!

No hard feelings bro!!

I am much more interested in why his winstrol came out as clen
Same here bro!!

5d8c5bb5ca7940a7c519edff11b902fd.jpg

Bth bud, I don't think it will get sorted ay

This pisses me the fk off...Have 300 win tabs and 200 var tabs from him i havent touched yet... Hopefully he made a poor mistake and sent clen instead of wins otherwise he lost me as a buyer for damn sure

Well lets not bash him just yet fellas we are all human and he has been solid i understand the frustrations. However this is a protocol for complaints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom