napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hiit training and your ideas and thoughts

So I've been wanting to change up my training for sometime now....And, with all chaos that came up for the over the last month or so with work, my normal training routine was all messed up. So now after being away from the gym for a month I figured no better time than now to start something different. I don't know much about HIIT other than a few things I've read on here and online. Because of my schedule I'm usually at the gym alone so I've never go real real heavy just for safety reasons, but my workouts are super focused and I think fairly intense. But as far as HIIT I'm just wondering if maybe that's a better option for me mainly because I'm lifting alone most the time. I guess my question is, what would a sample workout plan look like? How many days? What would a good routine look like? Thank you all in advance for the opinions and advice. So nice to have my family here for help!

And also, does anyone ever change their workout according to what cycle/gear they're gonna be on? My cycle will be test, tren, eq, dbol kick start.

Top Bottom