napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High SHBG...reasons?

opticalman

Hi guys and still wishes for happy holidays.
I state that I am 47 years old, I train naturally but in the past I have used steroids. Last week I did a hormone test including the following values

FSH, LH, OESTRADIOL, TESTOSTERONE, FREE TESTOSTERONE, FREE ANDROGEN INDEX, PROLACTIN, DHEA SULPHATE, ALBUMIN

All perfect

the only high value is the SHBG. 60,4 nmol/L 18.3 - 54.1 R

I state that I have no altered liver or thyroid values or suffer from any pathology. I ask you what this alteration is due to and if I should bring it into the normal range. Could it be due to lowered libido?

Thanks for the replies

that will definitely lower libido... you need to get on proviron, 50 mg per day, a good 8 weeks and that should do the trick ... you have a lot of bound of testosterone... lowering shbg will free that up and you will see a big change from fixing that

Thanks for the reply Dylan. I hope you are well. Is the proviron a permanent solution? I knew it raises the libido at first but then the effect wears off. But in my case it would release free testosterone right? Do I need pct later? can I try with Boron before starting the proviron?

If I want to do a CYCLE Sarms or roids in the future should I make sure I bring SHBG back to normal?

Thanks in advance for the answer

Thanks for the reply Dylan. I hope you are well. Is the proviron a permanent solution? I knew it raises the libido at first but then the effect wears off. But in my case it would release free testosterone right? Do I need pct later? can I try with Boron before starting the proviron?

If I want to do a CYCLE Sarms or roids in the future should I make sure I bring SHBG back to normal?

Thanks in advance for the answer
yes, you need to correct it... proviron is mildly suppressive at best and the issue here is the free testosterone, yes... you can try boron and see but hoping for something drastic from it wont happen... try it if you like and see if that helps

Thanks for the replies. I'll start with boron if that doesn't work I'll do proviron. What is the pct protocol for the proviron? Thanks.

Than I should notice an increase in libido right?

yes you will if your shbg gets corrected... just clomid and a test booster would be fine with proviron... n2generate would be more than sufficient with just 25 mg of clomid

Iv ran Proviron in the past as a stand alone and did not PCT but I always take test boosting supplements year round off cycle. But that just goes to show how mild Proviron can be don?t stress to much about a PCT. what Dylan told you above is perfect if you decide to do a PCT.

Also Fenugreek lowers SHBG and boost Testosterone so you kind get a 2 for 1 using one supplement lower your SHBG and boost Test. I take it as part of my testosterone stack

Top Bottom