napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH fat loss stack

bigmo

hi guys
i have recently started HGH genotropin at 6 iu a day, 3iu in the morning and 3iu before sleep, my main goal is to lose fat.
i been asking and researching on what to stack it with to get the maximum effect and haven't got a solid answer yet. some ppl have suggested to stack it with clen and T3 and at the same time some others have been strongly against it.
so can i get some tips if i should stack anything with my hgh cycle aiming just to lose weight or shall i just do the hgh alone?

thanks in advance

i would definitely add some sarms to it... that would be perfect... if you paid me a million dollars, i would not advise such bull shit as t3 and clen.. unless you just could care less about your health, then they are fine...

gw501516, s4 and rad140 would be PERFECT with hgh.. are you currently on trt?

6 ius per day is for a far more advanced user that is competing... or for someone using a bad generic... there is no reason for that amount to be used at all

i started with 3 ius a day and waited 3 weeks then dosed up to 6 iu, i am in a hurry as my job is to run parties and the party season starts end of november, cant continue the cycle any longer than 3 months, unless i be able to drink which i have been told that is a big no to mix alcohol and HGH, (any comment on that would be appreciated)
diet and cardio of course are the main stack i just wanna make sure i am getting the most out of my time money and the hgh.

thanks Dylan for the info but can you give some more details as i have no idea what Sarms and trt are

weight: 111 KG
height: 185 cm

thanks for the info guys

its around 23%, i was 136 and have been doing some cross fit over the pas few years and dropped 25kg last year i went down to 103 and the 6 pack was kinda visible. got a lot of muscles and fat both.

youre right i have no clue what im doing, just wanna get the best out of this 3 months and thats why im asking. i wouldnt be asking if i already knew

bro it will take you all of 2 seconds to look up what trt is, come on... im not sure what your expecting to get out of 3 months of hgh use... i really dont so there's nothing we can tell you to do.. it might give you a little bit of healing, and some slight strength but your just wasting time and money and running more of it is not going to make a difference.. you should not do things that you have no idea what your doing... i dont even know what to tell you because there's just nothing to say... you will get very minimal benefits in 3 months... its not meant to be used that way

Top Bottom