napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH and Accutane...

thenoob

First off I would like to explain the circumstances... I'm 30 years old been struggling on and off with cystic acne for 15 years now.. After my first cycle of test this summer I came to a point where my acne has gotten unmanageable to the point where i finally accepted the fact that I would need to go the by all means necessary route... ACCUTANE.. Also the first time in my life that i have been able to afford it being that I found a generic at 97% JAno tested for about 1/20th of the cost of what it would be normally... That being said im 3 weeks in, and as everyone says, your acne gets MUCH worse first before it gets better.. Thats where im at.. I'm also at the point where I have mood swings, achy joints etc... So my question is, is it safe, and will it conflict with the Accutane, if I ran a couple IU of Gh everyday alongside to counter the achy joints and shitty mood etc.. I know Dylan is opposed to accutane unless its a last means, and well, thats exactly where i am at. Leaving the gym with bloody shirts, disfiguring acne on my chest and shoulders and neck, its time to get this shit gone for good. That all being said i will be doing bloods every month and plan on running up to 100mg/d once i find out my liver values are all good. Im on 40 right now and im a prick off and on all day. ANyways just curious if anyone had any knowledge on the matter and as always it is much appreciated! CHeers! - KCK

Your blood work needs to be monitored by a doctor while on Accutane. HGH may help you somewhat but a side effect of HGH can be achy joints in the beginning before it actually begins to help. So it can actually make the problem worse before it gets better. You'll just have to stick with it.

If your acne is that bad you should see a doctor.

Thank you for your response! I have seen doctors and they all say the same thing try this try that and the one that referred me to accutane shot me a little bit of what it was gonna cost... roughly 4,000 for the entire treatment plus visits etc.. Which is why i found the generic online which i can get for well over 10 times less.. That being said, i have joined forums online and a dermatologist agreed to check my bloods for me when i get them. Mainly concerned with if the GH will tamper with the treatment or if it is dangerous etc? The gh would be solely for quality of life as i am an irritable prick not to mention in pain all over (not tryin to be a little bitch)... If it doesn't end up workin out that the two will go together ill just tough it out but yeah. Thanks again. Cheers! -KCK

Thank you for your response! I have seen doctors and they all say the same thing try this try that and the one that referred me to accutane shot me a little bit of what it was gonna cost... roughly 4,000 for the entire treatment plus visits etc.. Which is why i found the generic online which i can get for well over 10 times less.. That being said, i have joined forums online and a dermatologist agreed to check my bloods for me when i get them. Mainly concerned with if the GH will tamper with the treatment or if it is dangerous etc? The gh would be solely for quality of life as i am an irritable prick not to mention in pain all over (not tryin to be a little bitch)... If it doesn't end up workin out that the two will go together ill just tough it out but yeah. Thanks again. Cheers! -KCK

I think you need to watch your liver. Anything your liver can't filter will come through your skin. Drink a ton of water and take vitamin A supplements. I have the same problem. How's your diet like? Accutane is pretty harsh. I took it for two years and it made me an emotional monster with clear skin, not worth the toxicity on your liver. Switch to water based acne medication and products that have 10% benzoyl peroxide if you can't get prescriptions. If you can, retinol acne medication that is prescribed I believe are less toxic than accutane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply! My diet is pretty good i know thats a generic answer, very high in protein 300 grams + a day, i drink between 1 and 2 gallons of water, shower twice a day.. Quick question.. Being on it for 2 years what was your daily dose? and did it "cure" it?The only reason I decided to go with accutane is because one, from what i read, if you do the fulfilled amount, you can hypatheticly "cure" it.. I've never had clear skin or even close and now that im running gear it has gotten so much worse.. I'm gonna keep running this for as long as i can handle as long as my liver values come back decently but i will most definatly keep in mind what you said! thanks for your input! Cheers! -KCK

Thanks for the reply! My diet is pretty good i know thats a generic answer, very high in protein 300 grams + a day, i drink between 1 and 2 gallons of water, shower twice a day.. Quick question.. Being on it for 2 years what was your daily dose? and did it "cure" it?The only reason I decided to go with accutane is because one, from what i read, if you do the fulfilled amount, you can hypatheticly "cure" it.. I've never had clear skin or even close and now that im running gear it has gotten so much worse.. I'm gonna keep running this for as long as i can handle as long as my liver values come back decently but i will most definatly keep in mind what you said! thanks for your input! Cheers! -KCK

It did "cure" cystic acne however after I finished using it, I would get a blemish once in a while but they were small. I used it ten years ago, I want to say it was 300mg but I might be completely wrong. I had to pay $300 every month for one package since I didn't have insurance at the time. My clogged pores disappeared and my skin was clear. Don't try too hard to dry out your skin, your body is going to try to combat dehydration by creating access oil which you don't want . Use a hydration solution to keep your skin hydrated after using acne medication. I use my wife's Bare Minerals products, they work good. Unfortunately that's the price to pay if you're using gear. Good luck [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom