napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Heres Post Fiinasteride Blood Test

yes for sure thats what i said several times,again, clom will not help! lh/fsh are in range so its useless for your problem. try dhea

Good thanks for telling me cause I was about to buy some 25mg and does 12.5 to start to see if it helped..See if a man did that I was afraid I would fuck myself up worse like a lot of people have..You just don't know..Yeah man I have give up trying to explain this to some people..They just don't get it..I ordered some dhea from Amazon..

Good thanks for telling me cause I was about to buy some 25mg and does 12.5 to start to see if it helped..See if a man did that I was afraid I would fuck myself up worse like a lot of people have..You just don't know..Yeah man I have give up trying to explain this to some people..They just don't get it..I ordered some dhea from Amazon..

i bet you will feel much better within the first week, DHEA is one of todays most underrated prohormones and can do wonders for people with PFS!
e2 may go up a little like DHT does so you may experience some shedding within the first weeks of using it but it will balance your hormones nicely
without the need for chemical drugs. DHEA is a natural precusor for nearly every steroid hormone so your body can choose by itself in what the exogenous DHEA will be convertet to.
i hope you ordered some quality kapsule micronized stuff.

by the way if you`ll experience too much androgenetic side effects such as shedding just take 10mg of rad with it and the hairloss will stop within one week.
rad is the safest way to keep your hair without fucking with your health and castrate yourself with fin.

Last edited:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G9D213U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Heres what I ordered..I would also like to say while I have found nothing that touches the physical side effects..I have found the pain reliever tramdol helps greatly with mental sides..

And I believe it is much safer than a lot of junk they would presribe to someone for this type of thing..It greatly reduces anxiety and depression..Helps alot..So folks who read this and some of Dylan's client instead of using crazy stuff try tramadol..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G9D213U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Heres what I ordered..I would also like to say while I have found nothing that touches the physical side effects..I have found the pain reliever tramdol helps greatly with mental sides.. You

And I believe it is much safer than a lot of junk they would presribe to someone for this type of thing..It greatly reduces anxiety and depression..Helps alot..So folks who read this and some of Dylan's client instead of using crazy stuff try tramadol..
I would go with topical dhea. Try dermacrine

Thousands of people in the Finasteride clinical trials and low T was not a side. Good luck brother

Clinical trials blah blah....According to clinical trials nobody would have even problems with nothing but lower libido and bitch tits in 2% of cases.Which stop when you stop the med. Wrong. You need to go here http://propeciahelp.com/overview and do some reading..Now I am done with debating the effect am way past all that shit..Just trying to get some releif from the symptoms at this point..Merck don't know shit, don't give a shit, and are as clueless as everybody else as to why this happens..A clinical study is a very SMALL population for a medicine..They are not looking at big numbers and they are not looking at AFTER Stopping the medication. Frankly even that number is unacceptable..What did their clinical studies of vioxx show? If 2% died is that acceptable??They are looking at this $$$$$ Dollar signs daddy..Finasteride is an old shit medication..It was not even very good for prostate issues..I am accepting responsibility in that I should have done more research on this drug MYSELF..That was my fault..Thanks for the well wishes.......

I would go with topical dhea. Try dermacrine

Thousands of people in the Finasteride clinical trials and low T was not a side. Good luck brother

you dont understand or dont want to.. POST finasterid syndrome! POST brother....POST!!!!!

Clinical trials blah blah....According to clinical trials nobody would have even problems with nothing but lower libido and bitch tits in 2% of cases.Which stop when you stop the med. Wrong. You need to go here http://propeciahelp.com/overview and do some reading..Now I am done with debating the effect am way past all that shit..Just trying to get some releif from the symptoms at this point..Merck don't know shit, don't give a shit, and are as clueless as everybody else as to why this happens..A clinical study is a very SMALL population for a medicine..They are not looking at big numbers and they are not looking at AFTER Stopping the medication. Frankly even that number is unacceptable..What did their clinical studies of vioxx show? If 2% died is that acceptable??They are looking at this $$$$$ Dollar signs daddy..Finasteride is an old shit medication..It was not even very good for prostate issues..I am accepting responsibility in that I should have done more research on this drug MYSELF..That was my fault..Thanks for the well wishes.......

all clinical finasteride trials are bunk and useless, sponsored by merck.

Also I have been told that a lot of men improve on clomid even with levels like mine..They do not know why or understand it..Also was told a lot of men have to get their test Way above or higher before they feel right again..I have been off for 18months now roughly and only continue to worsen..Matter of fact I have noticed the physical sides have got much worse in the last 3 to 4 months..Just want to lay and sleep all the time now..Even considering quiting my job until I can regroup...

Your taking a synthetic vicodin pain reliever to cope with the mental sides of finasteride? I have taken Tramadol and yeah no sh!t it helps because it gives you a euphoric temporary dopamine high. You are seriously making it worse by doing this as you cant take that forever. Its addictive by the way.

Get your hormone levels right, diet right and your body will respond. Your brain might not however. At that point its time to see a different kind of doctor

It's more than that..Tramadol is very mild not habit forming..For me anyway..I take a couple times a week..Tramadol increases 5ar activity..It is especially effective for someone suffering from pfs mental side effects..They are gone within an hour of taking the drug..

Attachments

• 8D9531D3-5BE0-4A47-87B5-763BA44347DE.jpg
    8D9531D3-5BE0-4A47-87B5-763BA44347DE.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Attachments

• 71B05C9B-682A-4EF1-9090-D77ACD7311C4.jpg
    71B05C9B-682A-4EF1-9090-D77ACD7311C4.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 6
  • PCT image.jpg
    PCT image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 4