napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help!

Bierman

Ok, I got a problem. Been on a Sarm cycle for a month. I got a testosterone test done before(normal range below) and have had seriously low energy the last week or so. I had a more comprehensive test done(also attached) and my Test number tanked!!! What should I do? Here’s my cycle…
20 m Rad
10 m ACP
20 m GW
a day

Attachments

• 8645C8D5-42FC-4F74-AA61-E8D803F4C29B.jpeg
    8645C8D5-42FC-4F74-AA61-E8D803F4C29B.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 6
  • 9632D663-2468-41FC-ADCB-2B55157A8CE6.jpeg
    9632D663-2468-41FC-ADCB-2B55157A8CE6.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 7
Sometimes tests can have false readings but how long have you been on the cycle?
30 days but the symptoms tell me it’s not false. No energy at the gym at all. My diet is spot on. I was on the exact same cycle before but the supplier was Sarms4sale. This time it was Umbrella. It’s what I get for trying something new.

30 days but the symptoms tell me it’s not false. No energy at the gym at all. My diet is spot on. I was on the exact same cycle before but the supplier was Sarms4sale. This time it was Umbrella. It’s what I get for trying something new.
what? thats ridiculous... sarms can be suppressive... what does your lh and fsh say? if those are tanked, THEN you should be concerned but without seeing that you cant jump to that conclusion... umbrella has everything tested on site and sent out man, and i mean everything so the lh and fsh will ultimately tell all on that

beyond that, testoprime is a crazy bulk product and i dont even need to go there when it comes to them, so thats DEFINITELY NOT HELPING.. i would also discontinue that and then recheck in two weeks as well but like i said, we need to see the lh and fsh... get a different test booster, ANYTHING else but that shit

beyond that, testoprime is a crazy bulk product and i dont even need to go there when it comes to them, so thats DEFINITELY NOT HELPING.. i would also discontinue that and then recheck in two weeks as well but like i said, we need to see the lh and fsh... get a different test booster, ANYTHING else but that shit
Can you give a recommendation since Regenerate(i think that’s what you suggested) is out of stock?

Can you give a recommendation since Regenerate(i think that’s what you suggested) is out of stock?
this is a good one

Dylan is right on this. Sarms have the effect on your overall testosterone number but the big difference is they will not crash your LH and FSH which is why it is much easier to recover on them. Something like RAD140 will be more suppressive than others

Top Bottom