Hi Dylan ,
I just wanted to start by saying thank you for all your videos which you have posted on YouTube over the years, they were extremely helpful and you are one of the only Youtubers which I trusted you knew what you were talking about. I'm also sorry to see you lost your channel , I couldn't imagine how that would feel all those years of hard work taken away in a blink of an eye. I once had my eBay account and all my listings removed many years ago which I put in a lot of work and it honestly made me crazy lol, especially the fact you can't talk to knowone about it on the phone etc.
I remember you had good PCT video up which talked about when to start hcg and what to do after. I think I remember you saying start hcg 4 weeks before the test e leaves your system but I can't remember what dosages etc and what to take after. could you send me that video by any chance or just tell me ?
Again Dylan I thank you for all your videos in the past and appreciate all you have done to try help people.
I just wanted to start by saying thank you for all your videos which you have posted on YouTube over the years, they were extremely helpful and you are one of the only Youtubers which I trusted you knew what you were talking about. I'm also sorry to see you lost your channel , I couldn't imagine how that would feel all those years of hard work taken away in a blink of an eye. I once had my eBay account and all my listings removed many years ago which I put in a lot of work and it honestly made me crazy lol, especially the fact you can't talk to knowone about it on the phone etc.
I remember you had good PCT video up which talked about when to start hcg and what to do after. I think I remember you saying start hcg 4 weeks before the test e leaves your system but I can't remember what dosages etc and what to take after. could you send me that video by any chance or just tell me ?
Again Dylan I thank you for all your videos in the past and appreciate all you have done to try help people.

