napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with lgd4033 PCT

Jkwan89

I'm planning on running a stand alone lgd cycle (tight on money) and I was wondering what Pct to run? Nolva and clomid don't appeal to me due to me getting drug tested regularly ! Can anyone recommend a natural/over the counter PCT ?
Cheers

Jkwan89 said:
I'm planning on running a stand alone lgd cycle (tight on money) and I was wondering what Pct to run? Nolva and clomid don't appeal to me due to me getting drug tested regularly ! Can anyone recommend a natural/over the counter PCT ?
Cheers

you can try a stack of daa and another strong test booster... i know of one by species nutrition called testolyze that is a nice product...

Jkwan89 said:
Cheers

Go with a good trusted high quality test booster, and that should be sufficient for you

RickRock said:
Jkwan89 said:
Cheers

Go with a good trusted high quality test booster, and that should be sufficient for you

So glad I found this, I have same problem with being regularly drug screen from my employment. I will also go this route. So taking a strong over the counter test booster shouldn't give us a problem with our employment drug screens when we over the counter PCT?

cjaramillo1986 said:
RickRock said:
Jkwan89 said:
Cheers

So glad I found this, I have same problem with being regularly drug screen from my employment. I will also go this route. So taking a strong over the counter test booster shouldn't give us a problem with our employment drug screens when we over the counter PCT?

No absolutely not. And an employment drug screen honestly won't show Clomid or Nolva either. They are only testing for meth, barbiturates, opiates, alcohol, etc..

Hello guys, 1st timer here planning to start an 8 weeks cycle of LGD-4033 and GW-501516. I'm planning on doing Clomid 50/25/25/25. My question is when should I start PCT?

Do I start PCP as soon as cycle ends? or should I wait few weeks after the cycle to start my PCT?

Thanks in advance!

GSX-R1000 said:
Hello guys, 1st timer here planning to start an 8 weeks cycle of LGD-4033 and GW-501516. I'm planning on doing Clomid 50/25/25/25. My question is when should I start PCT?

Do I start PCP as soon as cycle ends? or should I wait few weeks after the cycle to start my PCT?

Thanks in advance!

Sarms do not have esters that need to clear, and have short half lives, so start PCT the day after your last dose of sarms

GSX-R1000 said:

Thanks in advance!

the day after your last dose of sarms is when you start pct... they are far different than steroids and have no clearance etc... you only need a few weeks off after your mini pct before you can begin another sarms stack as well...

Top Bottom