Help with backup plan appreciated!


Not sure what went wrong with my first post. Trying again...

I was planning on running the following 12-week cycle, with the goal of lean mass gain:

300 mg Test P
600 mg Bold Cyp
600 mg Primo
50 mg S4

It's looking like half the order was seized, and considering it takes a good month for delivery to my APO (not the mention the time it will take for the seizure letter to come), I'm trying to workout a plan B. It appears all I will have to work with is the 4,000 mg of Test P and part (5,000 mg) of the Primo, along with the S4. I'm wondering should I...

- Lower the Primo dose and stretch it for 12 weeks, or run it at 600 for 8 weeks?
- Add some additional SARMS to the cycle to makeup for the missing gear? RAD, LGD?
- Or put the whole cycle on hold until I secure the gear from an alternate source?

Any advice appreciated. Thanks!


Some posts have to be approved by a mod. If you edit the post after it's approved it will have to be approved over again. I approved this so don't edit it. I will delete the other so it won't be a double post.

You don't need to put order seized in your headline that's probably why it got flagged to be approved.


Founding Member
Super Moderator
you could run primo at 400-500 mg and add some sarms to it and have a very effective cycle... you could easily add rad140 and gw501516 and it would be extremely effective


Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Can't you just hold off and run your original cycle plan when you're able to get all of the juice?