napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help me with my first cycle!

Jsnc87

Hi All,

My goal is to bulk and gain size mainly in my chest. I suffer from mild pectus excavatum and even though I am building muscle the appearance of a larger chest is tough to achieve.
I'll be consuming about 150-300g of carbs, 200g protein and 60g fat daily. Leg and chest days would result in higher carb intakes. Current stats are as follows:

31 yr
5'10
155lbs
12% bf

I am looking to use the following stack on a 12 week cycle:

Week 1-12
LGD 4033 - 10mg daily
s4 - 50mg (split, 25mg 6 hours apart)
mk 2488 - 25mg daily

PCT:
Weeks 9-12
DGA POST CT

Weeks 12-16
Cholmid 50/25/25/25
Cardarine 20mg daily

Does this look appropriate for bulking?

Thanks!
Jay

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on your diet? 155 seems light @ your height.

Be specific: type of food, amount, how it's prepared, etc.

Can you elaborate on your diet? 155 seems light @ your height.

Be specific: type of food, amount, how it's prepared, etc.

Chicken grilled, shrimp plain, beef grilled or ground usually 93/7 and about 2-3 scoops of shakes.

Right now consuming about 175-190g protein daily, but my carbs are about 100-150g and consists of wheat bread, potatoes, and rice. Fats are about 60 grams, consists of cheese, eggs yolks, oil, and whatever comes with the protein.

My diet is on point for about 6 out of 7 days.

If I decide to run a this cycle I'm aware that I might put on some fat, but I'm not worried about that, I shed weight like a husky in summer.

Decisions decisions... I've seen examples of low test (from blood work) after SARMS which is pretty much my only concern as of right now. If that's not permanent and I won't need hormonal treatment for the rest of my life later, I'm all for SARMS. Forgive my lack of knowledge here, I just started nerding out a week or two ago...

Thanks!

Last question regarding my cycle...

This 12 week cycle is going be a straight shot with no breaks in between. I plan on using the above dosages every day then a mini pct. With your knowledge and expertise, this is "okay" to do correct? As in, I didn't mess up with my research and there is supposed to be a break within the cycle somewhere?

Appreciate all the info and help.

Last question regarding my cycle...

This 12 week cycle is going be a straight shot with no breaks in between. I plan on using the above dosages every day then a mini pct. With your knowledge and expertise, this is "okay" to do correct? As in, I didn't mess up with my research and there is supposed to be a break within the cycle somewhere?

Appreciate all the info and help.

No you do not take breaks from dosages in the cycle. It is meant to be dosed every single day of the twelve weeks

Perfect thanks! Time to get bloods done, definitely before and then after PCT, only mid-cycle if I feel the need to.

HERE WE GO!!!!

you are supposed to run it 12 weeks with no break man, of course thats okay... thats the proper way to run it

Top Bottom