napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help! Can’t find N2Generate!

Bierman

Bros, after a Dylan recommendation for a cycle, all the sites I’ve looked at are out of N2Gen! I either need a link if you know a place I haven’t found OR something to replace it with. TIA

Rick is the owner of N2BM so if you email him as Dylan said, he will be able to help you

Any idea what happened? What I find interesting is not a single website I’ve found even has N2 in the top 5 best test supplements. Yet, they’re out of stock. Idk
n2bm is not a huge mega mainstream company that can pay for reviews etc.. of course you dont see that, nor do you on any smaller websites.. that means less than nothing... i guess if you think a company can last over a decade in an industry this competitive for no reason, thats really on you for not understanding the industry... which is completely understandable but its one of the most cut throat, shady industries you could ever know... you buy whatever you want whenever you want... just understand that many main stream companies, Gold Standard, for example, have endless stacks of cash and sell an inferior, over produced product that they are able to sell based on marketing and loaded reviews where the little guys, who often has the best products, generally produced in FDA regulated facilities for example, never stand a chance, especially when they have higher costs because they cant possibly get those kind of production costs... you just have no understanding on the internal aspects of any of this...

on top of that, manufacturing issues happen all the time and issues on that end which is an ENTIRELY different part of this, once again, you likely would never have any idea about...

n2bm is not a huge mega mainstream company that can pay for reviews etc.. of course you dont see that, nor do you on any smaller websites.. that means less than nothing... i guess if you think a company can last over a decade in an industry this competitive for no reason, thats really on you for not understanding the industry... which is completely understandable but its one of the most cut throat, shady industries you could ever know... you buy whatever you want whenever you want... just understand that many main stream companies, Gold Standard, for example, have endless stacks of cash and sell an inferior, over produced product that they are able to sell based on marketing and loaded reviews where the little guys, who often has the best products, generally produced in FDA regulated facilities for example, never stand a chance, especially when they have higher costs because they cant possibly get those kind of production costs... you just have no understanding on the internal aspects of any of this...

on top of that, manufacturing issues happen all the time and issues on that end which is an ENTIRELY different part of this, once again, you likely would never have any idea about...
Now, this why I keep coming back. Great advice and most importantly understand of the business. That completely makes sense to me. People (like me) that are merely consumers would assume “reviews” prove our decision on a product is sound. I have no choice but to get something else while N2Gen works out whatever the problem is. Maybe they’ll have it back by my next cycle. Thanks for the note!

Now, this why I keep coming back. Great advice and most importantly understand of the business. That completely makes sense to me. People (like me) that are merely consumers would assume “reviews” prove our decision on a product is sound. I have no choice but to get something else while N2Gen works out whatever the problem is. Maybe they’ll have it back by my next cycle. Thanks for the note!
for sure bro.. also, know i was just explaining all this and certainly not trying to be a dick in any way... this is A LOT of info that most would be beyond clueless on... ive just been in the industry SO long that i am privy to A LOT of info on it.. i truly hope it gave you some insight on how things actually work in the industry though

Top Bottom