napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help, am I shutting down? LGD

How long is your cycle gonna be total? And how many days were you taking your mid-cycle clomid for? Also, how many weeks into your cycle are you in currently?

15w cycle, I'm in week12

I dose clomid @20 daily, once I hit PCT, will be gw, 40mg clomid, and 40 mg nolva, (clomid 20x2, and nolva 40 in the evening)

Also a question for everyone:

Is taking clomid during mid-cycle, before the PCT even comes, a common thing? I vaguely remember reading (I forgot where) that you shouldn't take clomid until your PCT; am I wrong?

its not a common thing... you can do it but it should not be necessary and its not generally something i recommend

Is there any downside or negative effect of doing it in the middle of the cycle as well?

no, you can do it... personally, i dont like to see it ran too long at one time... i dont have any specific evidence on that but being that its a female fertility drug and its just not a common method of use, you can do it.. just always keep an eye on everything because clomid can have sides..

no, you can do it... personally, i dont like to see it ran too long at one time... i dont have any specific evidence on that but being that its a female fertility drug and its just not a common method of use, you can do it.. just always keep an eye on everything because clomid can have sides..

Oh didn't know that... what the common sides?

Not to crash the thread but I have asked this twice and never got an answer..
What are some Clomid sides?

Not to crash the thread but I have asked this twice and never got an answer..
What are some Clomid sides?

sorry bro, i didnt see it... one of the big ones is the mood swings... you can get very emotional etc... remember, its a female fertility drug... =) cramping and the blurred vision can occur but that's generally on people that dose it too damn high... they dont happen often but they do get some people... generally its due to improper dosing but not always...

sorry bro, i didnt see it... one of the big ones is the mood swings... you can get very emotional etc... remember, its a female fertility drug... =) cramping and the blurred vision can occur but that's generally on people that dose it too damn high... they dont happen often but they do get some people... generally its due to improper dosing but not always...

Ok...the reason I asked I'm getting horrible mid back cramps and they started 3 days after PCT..
I can tough it out but they really get pretty bad during activity..

Ok...the reason I asked I'm getting horrible mid back cramps and they started 3 days after PCT..
I can tough it out but they really get pretty bad during activity..

yes, cramps are one of the sides... im sure your dosing it accurately so it should subside

Top Bottom