napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Help a brother out boys!!!!!

Dill

Hey guys been a member for a long time good info and good guys on here for all you're superhuman needs.

So that ties in to what I need I'm in collage and have a shit tone of exams and courses that I need to pass.

Does anyone have a connection for adderall or dexadrine? I know it's not the best option but you have to whatever it takes... right babe!

Come on boys need some help. Don't want any opinions on why I shouldn't do it it's my life and my choices. We all should have respect for that being a member on here.

Thanks
Dylan r

Nah you won’t receive opinions on whether you should or not. But this type of drug is not discussed on here. Yes gear is illegal for most of us, but that’s what the forum is for. We don’t get into the recreational or other Rx drugs. Sorry bro.
I have heard it’s pretty easy to get from a doc though.

This is not an appropriate question for our bodybuilding forum bro. Sorry, can't help you with that one

This may help. Get a Pharma Lady list from CBBRAM. She carries Modafinil. It's not quite dextroamphetamine but sure is better than a cup of Starbucks!!

Looks like you hv enough posts for the request. of course that is up to CBBRAM to decide.

BTW: PL is the shit!!!

This may help. Get a Pharma Lady list from CBBRAM. She carries Modafinil. It's not quite dextroamphetamine but sure is better than a cup of Starbucks!!

Looks like you hv enough posts for the request. of course that is up to CBBRAM to decide.

BTW: PL is the shit!!!
Yeah Modafinil is a non stimulant. Pharma Lady says it helps her focus when staying up late replying to emails. I personally haven't tried it yet.

[email protected]

All good boys thanks appreciate it. Just a little stressed out for exams and shit

Top Bottom