napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello!

TX CHICK

Hello!

I am TX CHICK. I am the other half of TX TERROR.
I am here to learn a little more and to improve my physique as I'm still pretty new to everything but rapidly learning!.

I started at about 185lbs. But with my boyfriends help I have lost tons of weight and I feel awesome! I've learned a lot about diet and training and the essentials. I am about to embark upon my first sarms experience wich I will be logging here.

My boyfriend will be helping me all the way through to make sure I'm safe and on track.

Anyway. Hope you will have me! Look forward to meeting everyone!

Hi there! Welcome to AR....it's great to have you here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello!

I am here to learn a little more and to improve my physique as I'm still pretty new to everything but rapidly learning!.

I started at about 185lbs. But with my boyfriends help I have lost tons of weight and I feel awesome! I've learned a lot about diet and training and the essentials. I am about to embark upon my first sarms experience wich I will be logging here.

My boyfriend will be helping me all the way through to make sure I'm safe and on track.

welcome!! TX has already told me about you and has had some extremely nice things to say! Hes my boy! im really happy to see your going to run a sarms log and i will be here all along the way to help and support you in any way i can as will everyone else here and im sure MRS. Gemelli will be right there as well for some female to female support which i know is very important to have... you can always let me know if you have any questions on anything.. im really looking forward to your log! get ready for some transformation to occur!

Welcome to AR! Your in good hands with your boyfriend, the dude knows his stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello!

Welcome to AR mrs TX!

Welcome to AR....good to see more women becoming a part of the crew.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes! And thank you Dylan, I am excited to make this next step!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hello!

Happy to have you here with us! TX TERROR is an awesome member of our family here, and I'm glad to see his other half here as well. We could definitely use a lot more female support at adrenaline rush. Welcome to your new home!

Hello!

Congrats on the diet. This is the place to be for advice. Of course we are a little bit looney here...but in a good way!!

Top Bottom