napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello

suraonyx23

Just wanna say hi. Been on the boards for over 15yrs. Seen it all lol. Thanks for having me. Nice looking board you all have.

suraonyx23 said:
Just wanna say hi. Been on the boards for over 15yrs. Seen it all lol. Thanks for having me. Nice looking board you all have.

Welcome home brother and great to have you! Trust me when I tell you that you will find it to be FAR different here than anywhere else you come across.... This is a real family... Anything you need along the way, don't hesitate to let me know...

suraonyx23 said:

Glad to have you brotha!!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Welcome to adrenaline rush! We are a true brotherhood and family here. Make yourself at home. We are all here to learn from and help each other.

JM750 said:
I kno you man. Welcome to ARF.

Hey brotha got your pm. Its all good. totally accept!. I cant pm you back yet though. Hope you see this reply. Thanks to everyone for the welcom

suraonyx23 said:
JM750 said:

Hey brotha got your pm. Its all good. totally accept!. I cant pm you back yet though. Hope you see this reply. Thanks to everyone for the welcom

Ok. Thats good. Im glad brother. Ill talk to dylan bout getting your pms going b
Thanks again and welcome. Glad to see you here. Hope u stick around.

suraonyx23 said:
JM750 said:

Hey brother, sorry about that one... We have it set to 3 posts before you can pm to prevent bot spamming etc... You should be good to go my man...

DylanGemelli said:
Hey brother, sorry about that one... We have it set to 3 posts before you can pm to prevent bot spamming etc... You should be good to go my man...

So, does this mean i have to "train" my bots to make 3 posts first? lmfao :D

JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:

So, does this mean i have to "train" my bots to make 3 posts first? lmfao :D

if you have that kind of skills then fuck it, i'll allow it JUST as long as you bring that skill to my computer team!!!! :lol:

Welcome. Always fun to see new people, but if you've already seen it all I guess I have no more need to my tricks and antics. That's a shame. Lol

Have fun here man!

sweetnspicy said:
JM750 said:

And seriously JM, is there anyone you don't know? You must be a major board whore. :lol:

Lol. Im on all of them. Till they throw me off!
Usually its for stealing members to bring them to better boards!!

Top Bottom