napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCGenerate

My thing with the Steve guy is he would get gear from a source, give it a g2g saying he's running it blah blah blah then he would have that same gear he said he was running would be in the trade section lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah Steve is a good guy. I can enforce exactly what hurricane said. Bro we were alllll manipulated in this berd thing and all kinds of crap. Steve just gets a little bitch cause like cane said he's on there every morning doing the same shit over and over lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

TX TERROR said:
Nah Steve is a good guy. I can enforce exactly what hurricane said. Bro we were alllll manipulated in this berd thing and all kinds of crap. Steve just gets a little bitch cause like cane said he's on there every morning doing the same shit over and over lol

steve does get a bad rap... steve is someone i've talked a lot with and he's completely different off the forum... there's some things i don't like that he does but he's been brainwashed so badly that he lives it now... trust me, he was never like that before... he goes back a very long time.. he's kind of lost in the way right now and i hope he snaps out of it but that's up to him... he is very short fused though and that sucks because he has a lot to offer but ive known him a long time... he really does care a lot about everyone but he's got to get out of that mess or it just looks bad on him... i truly hope he gets out of there but noone can force him... only time will tell on that one as everyone is their own individual and has to make their own choices... it bothers me because he has a lot to offer but as i said, thats ultimately up to him...

NAAAHHHHH!!! Fuck HCGenerate. I had the money to try it once and it didn't do shit. Not saying there is better out there but it didn't do shit for me. There's a few out there that will do as much or more for much less. I'd just use a good jolt of HCG pre-PCT and then fresh quality mucuna pruriens and DAA as pct with maybe Aromasin

DylanGemelli said:
TX TERROR said:

steve does get a bad rap... steve is someone i've talked a lot with and he's completely different off the forum... there's some things i don't like that he does but he's been brainwashed so badly that he lives it now... trust me, he was never like that before... he goes back a very long time.. he's kind of lost in the way right now and i hope he snaps out of it but that's up to him... he is very short fused though and that sucks because he has a lot to offer but ive known him a long time... he really does care a lot about everyone but he's got to get out of that mess or it just looks bad on him... i truly hope he gets out of there but noone can force him... only time will tell on that one as everyone is their own individual and has to make their own choices... it bothers me because he has a lot to offer but as i said, thats ultimately up to him...
Agreed. Steve is a good guy I've always thought. It's beyond me why he would choose to stay with Evo. Always thought he had integrity.

Trust me I used to get in arguments with that fucker all the time. He's cool though just miss understood and kind of a dick sometimes. He is one of the more washed ones. I think he would be the only one to really stay and not consider leaving.

TX TERROR said:
Trust me I used to get in arguments with that fucker all the time. He's cool though just miss understood and kind of a dick sometimes. He is one of the more washed ones. I think he would be the only one to really stay and not consider leaving.

I did too. We were cool but we have different opinions on milk n shit lol definitely knowledgeable but to the point of thinking he had no more to learn. Bad place to get to.

TX TERROR said:

trust me. He will leave eventually or get let go.With all the evil bullshit wpa does, he simply CANT stay working in that unheathy enviroment forever.Some guys might not agree and thats fine but steve is better then that place, trust me.I know him better then anyone there or here and there are reasons i know this.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: HCGenerate

ibleedoranbla said:
hurricane said:
"Achilles87" said:
That was a funny video, about as funny as that Steve dudes video.

ahh steve get s a bad rap, he isnt a bad guy, he is a friend of mine. He is a bit high strung on the forums but sitting on evo all day and night and having to listen to wpa wisperning bullshit in your ear everynight can certainly bring that out of you.I tried to fight this happening to me but i caught myself getting snippy with a few people.. a few times undeservingly and had to catch myself.i can say for sure he has nothing to do with wpa scams though,that i am 100% certain of.If he is gulity of anything, is he is a bit more short tempered then guys like myself out there.
Well, he pushes those scams until he's blue in the face. In my opinion that makes him just as guilty. If he doesn't know that it's ridiculous to push a 140$ test booster and that $1000 perfect pct plan that he wrote, then I think he needs to find a new hobby. Let's not even get into how badly he talks down to people.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
These are all the main problems I have myself with him. I got along with steve, but I just can't respect anyone that is arrogant and condescending to others like he is. I just have no tolerance for it.

I think he can be great, and I've seen it in him before, but that has seemed to been lost with him a lot over the last few years. I can't tell you how many people have reached out to me in pm for help, because they were afraid of Steve flaming them in the open forum, or reaching out to me in private after he already did

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"hurricane" said:
"Achilles87" said:

ahh steve get s a bad rap, he isnt a bad guy, he is a friend of mine. He is a bit high strung on the forums but sitting on evo all day and night and having to listen to wpa wisperning bullshit in your ear everynight can certainly bring that out of you.I tried to fight this happening to me but i caught myself getting snippy with a few people.. a few times undeservingly and had to catch myself.i can say for sure he has nothing to do with wpa scams though,that i am 100% certain of.If he is gulity of anything, is he is a bit more short tempered then guys like myself out there.
Well, he pushes those scams until he's blue in the face. In my opinion that makes him just as guilty. If he doesn't know that it's ridiculous to push a 140$ test booster and that $1000 perfect pct plan that he wrote, then I think he needs to find a new hobby. Let's not even get into how badly he talks down to people.

These are all the main problems I have myself with him. I got along with steve, but I just can't respect anyone that is arrogant and condescending to others like he is. I just have no tolerance for it.

I think he can be great, and I've seen it in him before, but that has seemed to been lost with him a lot over the last few years. I can't tell you how many people have reached out to me in pm for help, because they were afraid of Steve flaming them in the open forum, or reaching out to me in private after he already did

Nailed it on the head here. I have no tolerance for people who act like they are gods gift and talk condescendingly to others. The sign of a true leader is humility, which is the opposite of arrogance.

Tha_waco_kid said:
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"hurricane" said:
"Achilles87" said:

Nailed it on the head here. I have no tolerance for people who act like they are gods gift and talk condescendingly to others. The sign of a true leader is humility, which is the opposite of arrogance.

i concur on that bro... that could not have been said any better...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: HCGenerate

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
hurricane said:
"Achilles87" said:

your absolutely right... you remember steve 3 or 4 years ago? completely different... he has a lot to offer, but he has become so washed in this that this is what has happened... i have to think he will snap out of it... he could bring a lot to the table but thats completely up to him

your absolutely right... you remember steve 3 or 4 years ago? completely different... he has a lot to offer, but he has become so washed in this that this is what has happened... i have to think he will snap out of it... he could bring a lot to the table but thats completely up to him

i am not here to defend him, he is a grown man but look of the state of that company 3 to 4 years ago to now.He has been there along time and working in that misserable, unheathly atmosphere no doubt plays a huge part in his online personality.I can say this for sure because i have talked to him many times offline and nothing like that.These people are literally enough to drive you online insane, if you let them.

First off don't ever pay for HCGenerate ES, like Dylan mentioned they inflate their pricing insanely high for an ingredient profile that I would admit is very legitimate. I've ran their HCGenerate before and really liked it however estrogen got crazy high on it. I know some of you might criticize me for saying this, I'm a huge Olympus Labs fan. I stocked up on most of their PH's prior to the ban and their newly formulated Sup3r PCT is at least a half of the price as HCGenerate with the same exact ingredient profile with some extra AI compounds. Check them out.

This is the exact thread I was looking for. I was wondering what ppl would say about HCGenerate. It is crazy expensive. I've bought a couple bottles. I was told It helps with cycle recovery AND keeping the boys plump while on cycle and being shut down. Is at least the part about keeping the boys plump while being shut down true? 2nd question. This thread is full of you guys saying there is cheaper alternatives that will do the same thing but nobody named any. Can someone pls share? I recently bought a bottle of Unleashed and would like to know if anyone has used it with success or any other product someone with more experience than myself would give a stamp of approval.

This is the exact thread I was looking for. I was wondering what ppl would say about HCGenerate. It is crazy expensive. I've bought a couple bottles. I was told It helps with cycle recovery AND keeping the boys plump while on cycle and being shut down. Is at least the part about keeping the boys plump while being shut down true? 2nd question. This thread is full of you guys saying there is cheaper alternatives that will do the same thing but nobody named any. Can someone pls share? I recently bought a bottle of Unleashed and would like to know if anyone has used it with success or any other product someone with more experience than myself would give a stamp of approval.

i fucking despise unleashed... unleashed literally did nothing for me... at least the hcgenerate did "a little" which was nothing much of anything but unleashed made me feel as though i took sugar pills or pills just containing filler... DO NOT waste your money bro... i would just go with daa... i like daa powerchews... those work well for what you can expect... just don't expect too much of anything... you can just go buy some tribulus and horny goat weed if your wanting something natural but nothing is going to come close to replacing hcg in any way...

Top Bottom