napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCGenerate

peter24 said:
Is HCGenerate okay to use for pct with nolva and clomid?

you can use it in pct but why would you pay for that? you realize its marked up nearly 3-4 times what it should be and its not an essential for pct? you don't need it... you could get the same type of product at a fraction of the price.. this is why everyone has strayed away from evo and n2bm, among a million other reasons, but this is blatant disregard for customer care...

peter24 said:

This is one of those products that's been so well hyped up, a lot of people think it's a godsend. As Dylan's already said it really isn't required. Personally, given the markup on this product I wouldn't use it again out of principal.

Yes I said again. Like many others I also fell for the spiel and have used this. That said at least now I can say with confidence that my recovery in PCT was no different with or without this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peter24 said:

Yes it's ok to use, if you are ok paying the absurd price for it. There are many comparable products out there for a fraction of the cost when it comes to a test booster. Look at other products containing fadogia and fenugreek extract and you'll see what I mean. Testopro from AI sports is decent and there many others that cost like a third of the price of HCGenerate

Nothing wrong with the product, and nothing wrong with using it in PCT. it is just a basic natty test booster. There are plenty of great alternatives at 25% of the price that will give you the same thing (which in my opinion is nothing but some folks like their natty boosters :))

i like to add a test booster to my pct/serms. it seems to make things smoother for me.

I've used this bullshit several times in the past when I was taken by evo. No point in sugar coating it, the shit is garbage.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I have used this a Couple times Myself. Don't waste your money on it, Didn't do shit for me, Won't touch it again,

your better off using daa if you want something of the natural form... either way, don't expect too much of anything... just a nice additive to aid in recovery but if your expecting any test booster of any kind to recover you or do something drastic then you will be disappointed... just consider it added insurance if anything but it is no substitute for a serm etc...

It's a good product but I wouldn't pay thay kinda cash for it. It's worth may be 20 bucks to me lol.

Bro have you seen the hcgenerate promo videos. Dude pops some hcgenerate and trues to show a mean workout. It's a fucking joke. I'd eat that kid for a post workout meal?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

TX TERROR said:
It's a good product but I wouldn't pay thay kinda cash for it. It's worth may be 20 bucks to me lol.

Bro have you seen the hcgenerate promo videos. Dude pops some hcgenerate and trues to show a mean workout. It's a fucking joke. I'd eat that kid for a post workout meal?

those are the most fucking absurd thing i have ever seen... its just ridiculous...

Re: RE: Re: HCGenerate

TX TERROR said:

Where can you see this glorious promo?

ibleedoranbla said:
TX TERROR said:

i dont think you want that pain bro plus there's no reason to send them traffic... :D

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: HCGenerate

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
TX TERROR said:

i dont think you want that pain bro plus there's no reason to send them traffic... :D
Bro I can make a better promo getting my little cousin to lift the pink dumbbells at curves.

I ain't gonna post that cause I'm with dylan. Those fuckers don't need the extra noise. That or anymore hits for there weak little model with 20% BF....

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: HCGenerate

TX TERROR said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
TX TERROR said:

Bro I can make a better promo getting my little cousin to lift the pink dumbbells at curves.

I ain't gonna post that cause I'm with dylan. Those fuckers don't need the extra noise. That or anymore hits for there weak little model with 20% BF....

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY... SPOT FUCKING ON!

Tha_waco_kid said:
Nothing wrong with the product, and nothing wrong with using it in PCT. it is just a basic natty test booster. There are plenty of great alternatives at 25% of the price that will give you the same thing (which in my opinion is nothing but some folks like their natty boosters :))

this is almost exactly how i feel.To say it does nothing is alittle harsh. A test booster can be helpful in pct.I mean if you get it on a good 25% off sale might be worth it.But yea it is overpriced and i wouldnt personally buy it unless a sale arose.The hcgenerate es? what is that like $140 a bottle? i would never in my life go near that. i noticed very minmal difference between the reg verson and the es version, yet it is like double the price. but overall the reg hcgenerate is a good product to me but certainly overpriced. I just want to be as honest as possible to everyone

Achilles87 said:
That was a funny video, about as funny as that Steve dudes video.

ahh steve get s a bad rap, he isnt a bad guy, he is a friend of mine. He is a bit high strung on the forums but sitting on evo all day and night and having to listen to wpa wisperning bullshit in your ear everynight can certainly bring that out of you.I tried to fight this happening to me but i caught myself getting snippy with a few people.. a few times undeservingly and had to catch myself.i can say for sure he has nothing to do with wpa scams though,that i am 100% certain of.If he is gulity of anything, is he is a bit more short tempered then guys like myself out there.

hurricane said:
Achilles87 said:
That was a funny video, about as funny as that Steve dudes video.

ahh steve get s a bad rap, he isnt a bad guy, he is a friend of mine. He is a bit high strung on the forums but sitting on evo all day and night and having to listen to wpa wisperning bullshit in your ear everynight can certainly bring that out of you.I tried to fight this happening to me but i caught myself getting snippy with a few people.. a few times undeservingly and had to catch myself.i can say for sure he has nothing to do with wpa scams though,that i am 100% certain of.If he is gulity of anything, is he is a bit more short tempered then guys like myself out there.
Well, he pushes those scams until he's blue in the face. In my opinion that makes him just as guilty. If he doesn't know that it's ridiculous to push a 140$ test booster and that $1000 perfect pct plan that he wrote, then I think he needs to find a new hobby. Let's not even get into how badly he talks down to people.

Top Bottom