napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG usage

kizame

Greetings, I have some question about HCG, I have read that is a week dose of 1000 IU is it a split dosage? can be in the glutes? how do I know how many IU I have in the syringe, will a vial of 5000IU will be enough?

yes split dosage 2 times a week.
Its a subQ injection I prefer the abdomen.
A 1ml syringe has 100 units so if you reconstitute with 1ml of bacteriostatic water every 10 units is 500iu.
So draw to the 10 line and your good.
5000IU is enough for a 5 week run. The length of your pct will depend on the cycle you are running.

Greetings, I have some question about HCG, I have read that is a week dose of 1000 IU is it a split dosage? can be in the glutes? how do I know how many IU I have in the syringe, will a vial of 5000IU will be enough?
Are you using this before PCT or is this HRT?

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

yes, that is correct... you NEVER use it in pct whatsoever... also, its not a glute injection... its injected with an insulin syringe, sub q, generally in your stomach region... its very easy to do...

so Im running a sus alone cycle, how long after my last dose of sus and for how long should I run it before PCT?

so Im running a sus alone cycle, how long after my last dose of sus and for how long should I run it before PCT?

if you run a 12 week cycle, you wait two weeks for esters to clear before pct, so weeks 13-14 your waiting to start pct... so you run hcg weeks 11-14.. 4 weeks at 1000 ius week... then you start pct week 15... DO NOT use hcg in pct

Hey I guys my sus last me for 11 and not 12 weeks as it was suppose I had 2 bottles of sus 250 and I ran it at 400mg/week. so I was suppose to start HCG on week 11 (my last dose of week 11 of sus was today) until week 14 and at week 15 PCT starts, should I adjust something? or just use HCG for from today week 12-15 and start pct week 16? another thing for the preparation of the HCG how many mL of water should I mix into the powder of my 5,000 IUs vial?

Last edited:
Also I want to clear that I was suppose to start HCG at the beginning of week 11 but due to some family problems due to my brother's death I had to travel to the US completely forgot about the HCG. Today I'll start the HCG and want to use it the right way possible. Thanks in advance.

Theres several ways its used one of witch I dont like . the two good ways are last weeks of a cycle before starting pct.or if your on trt or blast and cruise doing 4 week blasts of it every 6 months or so too bring your balls back amd maintain fertility. The way I dont like is low dosing it all the time I dont like the idea on constant use . for post cycle thow normal short 12 week cycles last two weeks after last injection before starting pct . if running a long 20 weeks with nandros like deca after you stop deca your going too run test another 2 weeks because decas super long half life start the hcg when deca is stop and go 4 weeks only because 20 weeks of deca is horribly suppressive and it may take a little more too get those bpys too come back too life

ok so My last injection of sustanon was yesterday and today I started my firsy dose of HCG 500 IU, should I use it for 3 or 4 weeks and then start pct?

With test e and cyp 2 weeks then start pct however with sust I prefer 3 weeks then start pct because the theres two very long esters in susts that half a much longer half life .

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Alright thanks. also, I have been using 12.5mg of aromasin EOD since I begin the cycle, should I keep using it on these weeks with the HCG until I finish the PCT or should I stop it and begin again with the PCT?

Alright thanks. also, I have been using 12.5mg of aromasin EOD since I begin the cycle, should I keep using it on these weeks with the HCG until I finish the PCT or should I stop it and begin again with the PCT?

you would continue it all the way through... do not stop it, especially with hcg.. hcg can increase estrogen... it shouldn't over a short run but the possibility is still there...

Top Bottom