napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG PROTOCOL Great fat burner???

trytipsy

HI guys. Im starting my HCG diet and I nedd a really good fat burner to take afterwards. And source if possible.

Moved thread to diet and training section. Please try to post new threads in the proper forums.

I would stay away from that HCG diet bro. That's a horrible strategy. Use normal conventional dieting methods, and throw in some GW and SR9009 to accentuate the fat burning process

Thanks for the advice. But what is GW and SR9009 and are the available from Bio Tech Labs

GW and SR9009 are both sarms use for fat loss and endurance sold by pure essence research. There's a ton of feedback and information on both of them in our log section

Yea, that hcg diet is a bunch of B/S All you do is starve yourself. thats not the way to lose weight. Eating the key foods at the right times combined with a training routine is what will do it. and throw in some good fat burning compounds as well.

Stop stop stop. HCG diet is 100,000% bullshit. Please listen to the guys here. 500 calories a day will make anyone drop weight like mad.
IF you're a woman HCG will also cause you take produce antibodies to it and you'll become sterile. This a great way to sterilize women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

I also agree the HCG diet is garbage. You will lose fat but you'll also lose muscle. Start by getting your diet in check then your weight training and cardio. Good luck

Top Bottom