napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG - if i use sodium chloride .9% water will it last 4 weeks if refrigerated

bigunitny

The .9% sodium cholride w/ water was the solvent that was given to me with my ZyHCG i mixed two ml of the sodium chloride with 5000iu of HCG
I just wanted to know fridge life vs. using bacteriostatic water ?

No, it will barely last 4 days to 1 week.

Bac water gives you 4 weeks to 3 months.

Sodium solution is meant to be used then and there on the spot, not made to be stored.

No, it will barely last 4 days to 1 week.

Bac water gives you 4 weeks to 3 months.

Sodium solution is meant to be used then and there on the spot, not made to be stored.

Fawk i already mixed it. I ordered the BAC water can i mix it in when I get it within the 4days. Or is it a must to reconstitute a brand new HCG with only BAC.

Brand new unfortunately man. The salt solution rapidly denatures the hormone. The only reason it is added is to mimic the body's saltiness upon injection.

Bac water on the other hand simply just keeps the solution sterile. All you really need is HCG suspended in water - but of course that would breed bacteria without a sterile agent.

Just use 500IU 3 times a week or use 700IU 2 times to use it up. Will be fine for just for one week.

Also: Why 2ml? What they usually give you is also not enough, and is for giant then-and-there doses. Remember HCG is a female fertility hormone. The salt solution and what little they give is for that purpose.

You need to use 5ml (500 units, so you would fill a 100 unit insulin syringe 5 times) per 5000IU, so 1ml becomes 1000IU (100 units). Then you can use your units on an insulin pin to accurately get your dose.

10 units is 100IU, 50 units is 500IU etc.

Usually you buy Bac water in 10ml vials like any other gear, so one Bac water vial is good for two 5,000IU HCG kits. Ideally you'll need a seperate sterile vial to store this in. Otherwise I'm sure you can see where this is going - you'll have to ditch half the 10ml vial down the drain, so the other half still left in the vial can become your HCG solution in THAT same vial. You simply draw a bit out, squirt it into your HCG powder, draw it back out and then squirt that into the Bac water vial and gently swirl it around. DO NOT shake it. Then bingo, mixed sterile HCG.

Last edited:
Brand new unfortunately man. The salt solution rapidly denatures the hormone. The only reason it is added is to mimic the body's saltiness upon injection.

Bac water on the other hand simply just keeps the solution sterile. All you really need is HCG suspended in water - but of course that would breed bacteria without a sterile agent.

Just use 500IU 3 times a week or use 700IU 2 times to use it up. Will be fine for just for one week.

Also: Why 2ml? What they usually give you is also not enough, and is for giant then-and-there doses. Remember HCG is a female fertility hormone. The salt solution and what little they give is for that purpose.

You need to use 5ml (500 units, so you would fill a 100 unit insulin syringe 5 times) per 5000IU, so 1ml becomes 1000IU (100 units). Then you can use your units on an insulin pin to accurately get your dose.

10 units is 100IU, 50 units is 500IU etc.

Usually you buy Bac water in 10ml vials like any other gear, so one Bac water vial is good for two 5,000IU HCG kits. Ideally you'll need a seperate sterile vial to store this in. Otherwise I'm sure you can see where this is going - you'll have to ditch half the 10ml vial down the drain, so the other half still left in the vial can become your HCG solution in THAT same vial. You simply draw a bit out, squirt it into your HCG powder, draw it back out and then squirt that into the Bac water vial and gently swirl it around. DO NOT shake it. Then bingo, mixed sterile HCG.

I bought a 30ml bac water and i have a 10ml vial ill throw 1 ml of the water in and then transfer that solution into 10ml vial then ill transfer the 2ml more bac water into 10ml vial making for a 3ml total

When i load 30iu into an insulin pin it will equal 500iu ? Correct

Correct :)

Personally I find it better to use the 5ml method because it keeps everything unison measurement wise, but also because there's physically more of it!

Drawing from a vial with a shallow amount of gear is a pain in the ass. Although it ain't so bad because it's water. Doesn't quite flow like mud. Haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom