napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG and mixing

xmann

If I was to mix 10ml of bacteriostatic water with a 5000IU vile of HCG that would make 500IU/ml correct? and if I am dosing 1000IU/week I would need 2ml per week ?

I see a lot of people like to use slin pins and pin the stomach but I think it will be easier for me just to stick to thighs and deeper with my standard 23g 1", I just find it the easiest for me.

Your math is correct, I've done sub q and IM injections with HCG and I don't see a difference

no no no, you need to keep it in a fridge man once you mix it , if you man you are getting less of the hormone and bacteria grows in the water

wouldn't be a good idea to, water and oil don't mix well at all
Ive been doing it since ive started cycling, never a problem. If oil and water doesnt mix, what do you think happens when you inject your oil into your body thats 70% water? Same thing brother doesnt effect it what so ever

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

I think u mean 5000mcg. But yes. That would make it 500mcg per ml

PHURIOUS

Ive been doing it since ive started cycling, never a problem. If oil and water doesnt mix, what do you think happens when you inject your oil into your body thats 70% water? Same thing brother doesnt effect it what so ever

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

whole different idea, a water based solution should not be mixed in a oil based solution in the same syringe, that's a whole different concept, various cases on forums where people clogged their syringe doing this aswell

why even inject HCG IM when you can use a slin pin and inject sub q faster and easier without scar tissue risk, OP

whole different idea, a water based solution should not be mixed in a oil based solution in the same syringe, that's a whole different concept, various cases on forums where people clogged their syringe doing this aswell

why even inject HCG IM when you can use a slin pin and inject sub q faster and easier without scar tissue risk, OP

Ya i see ur point but i mean u techinically can do it. Ive done b12 w test before no issue. But u have to go slow. Cause the thin liquid will rush jn and that can hurt also

PHURIOUS

Ya i see ur point but i mean u techinically can do it. Ive done b12 w test before no issue. But u have to go slow. Cause the thin liquid will rush jn and that can hurt also

PHURIOUS

yea brah but I'm talking on behalf of OP, he doesn't seem too experienced for that yet based on his past threads, etc. he should stick to the basics and not overcomplicate/overthink things. know what I mean ?

yea brah but I'm talking on behalf of OP, he doesn't seem too experienced for that yet based on his past threads, etc. he should stick to the basics and not overcomplicate/overthink things. know what I mean ?

Yes i agree. Plus hcg is best done sub q

PHURIOUS

ya fair enough, I just thought it would be better delivery that way and definitely wont mix with oil/water as im afraid it could cause a lump :/

and I also just thought for the IM vs SQ doing IM would be better if I am going to pin 1ml / week? vs like 2+ sub q smaller doses per week? Just my fear of getting a lump lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom