napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Having some Letro side effects...

dave_neagu

I’m currently trying to reverse some
Gyno. So I started on Letro at .50mg and slowly tapered up. I noticed I was having diarrhea which I read can be a common side. But when I got to the full dose of 2.5mg I was nauseous and threw up. Also read that nausea can be a common side.

My question is... when dealing with liquid letro what’s the best way to administer it? I had been taking it directly on the tongue and thought that maybe it was absorbing too quickly into my system. I’m going to try adding it to a cup of juice or something.

Any advice on other tried methods?

Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m currently trying to reverse some
Gyno. So I started on Letro at .50mg and slowly tapered up. I noticed I was having diarrhea which I read can be a common side. But when I got to the full dose of 2.5mg I was nauseous and threw up. Also read that nausea can be a common side.

My question is... when dealing with liquid letro what’s the best way to administer it? I had been taking it directly on the tongue and thought that maybe it was absorbing too quickly into my system. I’m going to try adding it to a cup of juice or something.

Any advice on other tried methods?

Much appreciated.

Letro is extremely strong, it will kill your E-2. Last thing you want to do is destroy your hormones and have a rebound effect on your estrogen. How do you know you have gyno? When I had gotten mine for the first time I had several hard peas under my nipple.

Letro is extremely strong, it will kill your E-2. Last thing you want to do is destroy your hormones and have a rebound effect on your estrogen. How do you know you have gyno? When I had gotten mine for the first time I had several hard peas under my nipple.

I’ve actually had gyno for years. It was initially induced by the use of pro-hormones... then later on in life I experimented with some steroids which made it much worse. But that was years ago. The gyno remained and would flare up off and on over the years till I had surgery. Unfortunately the surgeon left some gland behind and it’s now flaring up again. I have the same symptoms as before and I’m growing a small tit. Sucks. Definitely know it’s gyno though and I got Nolva on hand for the rebound.

I don’t really wanna have to continue on the Letro but don’t think I have any other options.

I did use to go on Nolva in the past when the gyno would flare up though. And I never really had any sides like the ones I’m having from Letro. Must be because it’s so strong.

i gave you t the anit gyno protocol but you never want to hold it under your tongue, you take it straight down man

Yep [emoji1303] got it. Just watched your YouTube vid too. Thanks for all the great info

Top Bottom