napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hair Loss

amirasambori

I have hair fall problem and i took treatment for that for last 3 years. But there is no improvement. If you people know best place for this problem suggest me.

Best thing to do is to shave it all off now and save the trouble and sides from meds. If your genetically dispositioned to lose your hair, you will. Besides it looks really good on most guys!

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

I have hair fall problem and i took treatment for that for last 3 years. But there is no improvement. If you people know best place for this problem suggest me.

Bro trust me don’t take shit for your hair loss it did it all for the most part .
Started taking shit from 18-29 and yes it might of helped touch to keep some but the damage it has caused is not worth it .
What’s the point to have hair if your never horny or don’t have a sex drive to slay pussy ?
That’s the boat I’m in now due to rogain proscare and many other things don’t do it !
When your balding you will get to the point we’re you except it and say fuck it I look good and don’t need hair if you fit and dominant looking that what women want .
Shave it
Zero all the way up with a 1 fade on top most people can’t tell I’m bald for the most part cause I have alittle on top get a nice beard

Buff and bald and a beard then women don’t focus on your bald head .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worst cause if you really can’t man up and except this is the way the lord has made you .

Scalp micro pigmentation it’s on tube the stuff looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya sure. I have baldness in the middle region of my head and hairs are on the side of my head as normal. My baldness is next level to initial level.

Unfortunately you can't change your genetics, and some people are just prone to it. I also would never advise someone to use finasteride. Not in a million years. That stuff is bad news and better to be bald than deal with those side effects

Top Bottom