napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

haaving problems ordering pure essence

everyone needs to keep in mind and understand, if you want a huge sale, you need to be patient... when there is over 10 times the amount of normal volume coming in, what would one expect? there is a slight delay when sales this big come along... that's fairly standard... everything is being handled as promptly as possible, which is still faster than most companies regardless...

everyone needs to keep in mind and understand, if you want a huge sale, you need to be patient... when there is over 10 times the amount of normal volume coming in, what would one expect? there is a slight delay when sales this big come along... that's fairly standard... everything is being handled as promptly as possible, which is still faster than most companies regardless...

Now that is the truth Dylan. I had a crash a couple times trying to order, I use my iPhone. But I just made sure I didn't get a confirmation email and tried again later. No issues. Paid Friday/Saturday and shipped already. So I'm happy. That's fast when you have such a massive sale and you know orders are spilling over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said. When there is a big sale and the demand is high, it's expected that some things will get delayed to some degree.....even though we all know everything still gets expedited as quickly as possible

Now that is the truth Dylan. I had a crash a couple times trying to order, I use my iPhone. But I just made sure I didn't get a confirmation email and tried again later. No issues. Paid Friday/Saturday and shipped already. So I'm happy. That's fast when you have such a massive sale and you know orders are spilling over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exactly... people tend to forget what comes along with a sale... everyone wants the saving but then wants it the product yesterday... its just not even reasonable...

Top Bottom