napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno

Wdf0307

I am 10 days into a test/deca cycle and might have a gyno. It's hard to tell but it's white around my nipples and they are a little puffy. Is it possible to get gyno this early?

This is my 2nd cycle. First was test only. I'm running 300/mg deca and 400/mg test weekly. I am running .5 arimedex eod but just noticed this. Should I bump up the AI? Any help is appreciated

Your obviously sensitive...u need Caber ASAP and drop arimidex it only treats the symptoms not the problem you need aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Gyno usually feels like a knot under the nipple or some say like grainy rice feeling...u can easily get an estrogen spike in 10 days..but it's not Gyno (yet) get Ur Caber n aromasin and you'll be fine

Prolactin issues wouldnt make sense yet as its barely been in his system long enough deca takes like 3 weeks too start taking effect and not noticble till 5 or so 10 it would barely be active

You're prob super sensitive and I bet that Adex isn't doing the job. You need to aromasin and I would get some Letro from SarmsX just so you are prepared to challenge it if it continues to get out of hand. I also like to Rolaxifene on hand as well.

If you aren't using Caber youre asking for trouble.

Honestly bro 10 days isnt long enough for any long esters too really be active much less aromatising too the point of causing gyno. Is this your first cycle

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

2nd cycle technically. I ran test alone for 8 weeks. I was going to do twelve but got cut short. This is my first cycle combining compounds. Would that ha r anything to do with it?

arimidex is flat out not strong enough for this cycle... YOU NEED AROMASIN AND CABER... if your not controlling BOTH estrogen and prolactin then your in for nothing but problems and if your actually not running caber or prami right now then you have NO BUSINESS running this type of cycle anyway because it means your clueless on what your doing...

run aromasin 12.5 mg every day for at least a week to get things under control and then scale back to every other day... for caber, run it .5 mg every 3 days...

It's way too early for your prolactin to be high if your only 10 days and with deca Arimidex is way too potent and causes the bounce-back effect run some raloxifene and aromasin if you're having gyno

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom