napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno question

mmmcluud

Dylan,
I'm starting to get a lump under my nipple and I won't be able to get into check blood levels for another 4 days. I'm not having any other symptoms besides that. Should I take some AI's or just wait till I get work done? My only concern to not take any is to alter blood work..

26 years old
5'1
130lbs
5 weeks into cycle of test E pinned twice a week
500/ per week

why on the planet earth are you running 500 mg of test with no ai? why??? i dont get it man... of course you need to start using it... what exactly do you expect to happen???

Well no wonder you are getting gyno. You aren't running an ai, and you aren't controlling estrogen. You need to be using an ai from day one of your cycle

alright so yeah I agree I did start the AI aromasin 12.5 planned on doing EOD. Opinions, suggestions? ive also heard to start some novla to assist more.

nolva is not an ai... what suggestions do you mean? you need to run an ai from the start of your cycle and all the way through pct so now you have put yourself in a bad position and may need more but you need bloodwork to see where your levels are so we can see if you need more on the dosing... you dont just jack up the dose because then you could have an adverse effect... you are just careless with all of this and now you are going to have to deal with what comes along with that

I should have clarified that better. I wasn't running any AI before but with the symptoms I DID start 12.5 aromasin and planning on using it EOD.

I will be getting bloodwork done this week but my question is should I also add novladex to help with the gyno coming in more, or just wait to see lab results before adding anything other than the AI

I am not being careless or reckless that is why I am asking your suggestion before adding anything.

I should have clarified that better. I wasn't running any AI before but with the symptoms I DID start 12.5 aromasin and planning on using it EOD.

I will be getting bloodwork done this week but my question is should I also add novladex to help with the gyno coming in more, or just wait to see lab results before adding anything other than the AI

I am not being careless or reckless that is why I am asking your suggestion before adding anything.
I would not add Nolva... Just keep your AI going and hopefully things will return to normal. Nolva will only block estrogen it will not lower it. Aromasin is your best choice here.

Just run your aromasin to bring down your estrogen. I'd recommend 25mg per day for a week before going to 12.5mg EOD

no do not add nolva to this... not at all... its not even an AI, its an estrogen blocker which is not what you need at this point

Got blood work back, everything was in normal ranges. I had upped my AI to 25mg ED for a week then went down to 12.5 EOD and lump still persist. no other issues though. any thoughts?

Top Bottom