napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno on 5mg LGD HELP

No I have not takin lgd ever since my symptoms.
The nolva and asin is legit, got it from aipctshop. I know its legit bc the nolva raised my test.
How should i dose the letro? I really dont wanna tank my e2 and kill my dick

No I have not takin lgd ever since my symptoms.
The nolva and asin is legit, got it from aipctshop. I know its legit bc the nolva raised my test.
How should i dose the letro? I really dont wanna tank my e2 and kill my dick

So letro the MAX dosage is 2.5mg.

Thats a lot though I would say you would want to try the 1.25mg range.

You dont need a lot. Those dosages though are assuming you are not using another AI so if still taking aromasin then you may want even less or just drop the aromasin and go with letro.

So i would start with a really low dose like .5mg/day for the first week then go to 1.25mg the next week then max 2.5mg for as many weeks as you are going to run it then 2 weeks before you stop cut it back down to 1.25mg then .5mg then stop.

The tapering really depends on the highest dose you plan on taking. From there it’s almost just halving the doses twice from highest dose.

Nice how bad are the side effects of letero. Im wiling to do everything possible to rid the gyno, just want to know what i should expect. Also should i still go to the gym if my gains are going to be halted bc of the low e2?

Nice how bad are the side effects of letero. Im wiling to do everything possible to rid the gyno, just want to know what i should expect. Also should i still go to the gym if my gains are going to be halted bc of the low e2?

Yes u still go to the gym.

I would highly recommend to stop getting so stressed and over analyzing. Its only going to cause u problems

Top Bottom