napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno on 5mg LGD HELP

Im so confused by the LH and FSH?

Are you taking anything else? If you were suppressed and taking a prohormone or oral steroid instead of LGD id assume you would be shut down? Even with LGD it mildly suppressive so no clue how those numbers make sense?

I recovered a bit using nolva for pct. Im pretty confident my LGD was legit and not prohormone, and that my free test converted into estrogen. I think it is a myth when people say you cant get gyno from sarms and that an ai is not needed on cycle. If your gyno prone, you can get it anyway, now im trying to reverse the best i can ;)
The test results were after a couple weeks on nolvadex.

I recovered a bit using nolva for pct. Im pretty confident my LGD was legit and not prohormone, and that my free test converted into estrogen. I think it is a myth when people say you cant get gyno from sarms and that an ai is not needed on cycle. If your gyno prone, you can get it anyway, now im trying to reverse the best i can ;)

Who said you cant get gyno from sarms?? They dont convert to estrogen, as pointed out, but i dont know who said you cant possibly get irritation. Its rare but its happened.

Ok that makes more sense Nolva or Clomid added would boost those levels making more sense.

I mean honestly as Dylan is saying ive never heard of legit sarms converting to estrogen? The compounds chemically are not supposed to be able to convert to estrogen. Anything is possible but I havent seen/heard that before.

Everyone's body is different so its not out of the realm of possibility but I think the sarms being something else is more probable. At either rate though glad you seem to have it under control!

Ok that makes more sense Nolva or Clomid added would boost those levels making more sense.

I mean honestly as Dylan is saying ive never heard of legit sarms converting to estrogen? The compounds chemically are not supposed to be able to convert to estrogen. Anything is possible but I havent seen/heard that before.

Everyone's body is different so its not out of the realm of possibility but I think the sarms being something else is more probable. At either rate though glad you seem to have it under control!

Ive been studying sarms for over a decade now. Ive never claimed nor do i know everything however i guarantee sarms do not convert to estrogen. Anadrol, for example, doesnt either but can cause estrogen issues. With sarms, its extremely rare and often time its from a fake or cut product but nothing is impossible

Everyone can concoct their “theories” or have their opinions, but dacts are facts and the fact is sarms are NOT toxic and DO NOT convert to estrogen

Your right you never know unless you get them tested.
If this protocol you recommended me does not work, what steps should i take next. Letro? Ralox? The tissue under my nipples are soft and squishy and not solid yet and Ive read that I should be able to shrink it before it gets hard.

Your right you never know unless you get them tested.
If this protocol you recommended me does not work, what steps should i take next. Letro? Ralox? The tissue under my nipples are soft and squishy and not solid yet and Ive read that I should be able to shrink it before it gets hard.

Your jumping way ahead and over thinking. I dont do hypotheticals

haha gotchu man
I think my gyno is getting smaller. Would you advise against starting an LGD cycle from a reputable source like your while using asin. Or should I just wait until the gyno subsides?

haha gotchu man
I think my gyno is getting smaller. Would you advise against starting an LGD cycle from a reputable source like your while using asin. Or should I just wait until the gyno subsides?

You should always clear gyno first

Hey Dylan My gyno is at a good level now I wanted to start a lgd cycle with legit shit. I want to run an ai on cycle with 20mg Nolva ED. What are your thoughts and do you have any recommendations?

Again gyno shouldnt be an issue with real LGD so not sure why AI and Nolva would be used?

If your gyno is all cleared up then id run legit LGD. If you are really concerned that maybe somehow when LGD is in your body it raises estro levels then you could run an AI like aromasin but again ive run LGD many many times and never had my estro out of the healthy range with no AI.

Hey Dylan My gyno is at a good level now I wanted to start a lgd cycle with legit shit. I want to run an ai on cycle with 20mg Nolva ED. What are your thoughts and do you have any recommendations?

Age/height/weight/body fat? Cycle history? Goals?

i get you, i just want to makes sure it does not happen again. Any dosage recommendations?

So dosage really comes down to your estro levels. Im not sure how much LGD you will run (assuming 10mg a day) so you have 2 options.

1) If your estro levels are fine now and in the healthy range you can start taking the LGD. The half life is short so you could take bloods to test estro levels after say a week or 2 and if still in healthy range do nothing, otherwise if not you can take aromasin. I have never seen aromasin used with LGD so could start with a light dose of say 5mg every other day again depending on what your estro levels are

2) You can start taking aromasin right away. Again id take a minimal dose say 5mg every other day. Then after a week or 2 you can run bloods and check estro. If estro is above healthy range you can take a little more. If below you can probably drop the aromasin.

Thats honestly the only thing I can think of?

Dylan, ever since i sent my last message, my gyno has gotten a little worse :( I was drinking a little once every week (friday) and now I feel a little more squishy mass under my nipples. Kinda freaking out what should I do??? i dont know why despite being on nolva 40mg ED and 12.5mg asin EOD my gyno got a bit worse. I dont even drink everyday just on fridays and i smoke very occacionally. Please help, I wanna get this under control before I even think about doing another cycle.

6'0" 182lbs 12%bf
Most ive done on a cycle was 5mg LGD for 2 weeks until the gyno symtoms came up.

Are you still taking the lgd?

If so stop. If aromasin and nolva are not working then they are either fake or you need something stronger like letro...

Top Bottom