napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW Cardarine

fernanw1

Hello,

Just received my supply of GW Cardarine from sarmsx.com. I got a 12 week cycle. I did a bit of research into it. I have a couple questions that I need help, so please feel free to share your thoughts

1. When first starting out, how should I portion it? I know its twice a day, but I know I shouldn't take the full recommended dose right at the beginning.

2. I read that many people took this and started experiencing headaches and started getting sick with a cold, flu, etc...is there any truth to this?

My stats are below

5"9
193lbs
22% BF

I lift weights 3-4 times a week.

Any advice on the product would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

GW is taken once a day.

20mg a day 60 min before your workout. On non workout days I take my dose when I wake up in the am.
I have never had a single issue with feeling sick. And I usually take 3 different sarms in a cycle.

You're going to love GW the endurance is way too much fun. LOL

GW is taken once a day.

20mg a day 60 min before your workout. On non workout days I take my dose when I wake up in the am.
I have never had a single issue with feeling sick. And I usually take 3 different sarms in a cycle.

You're going to love GW the endurance is way too much fun. LOL

Thanks a lot man! Appreciate it!

Looks like NJ has you covered here! 20mg 1 time a day preworkout, on non workout days first thing in the morning .

I as well love the endurance benefits of gw 😊

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Looks like NJ has you covered here! 20mg 1 time a day preworkout, on non workout days first thing in the morning .

I as well love the endurance benefits of gw ��

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Is it okay if I take late evening pre workout? Does that affect the sleep at all?

just try to keep it at a consistent time everyday bro... 24 hour splits but its best dosed all at once... if you are running it as a stand alone, then you will not require any pct... you can it 16 weeks then take 3 weeks off and run it again!

just try to keep it at a consistent time everyday bro... 24 hour splits but its best dosed all at once... if you are running it as a stand alone, then you will not require any pct... you can it 16 weeks then take 3 weeks off and run it again!

Thanks bro! I appreciate the help!

Top Bottom