napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW and SR 9009 stack

JohnnyB

G'day Lads.

I've been running the endurance stack from SarmsX for about 6 weeks now. I am a crossfitter. To be completely honest I don't feel all that different, on the longer workouts I still feel I have to rest the same, and I feel as if I push just as hard before I started the stack. Some days I feel I recover better between sets and other days not so much. Any suggestions lads or just keep perservering??

I am following the dosage protocol of

GW- 20mg a day dosed 30mins before workout
SR- 30mg a day, 5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours

Thanks in advance

G'day Lads.

I've been running the endurance stack from SarmsX for about 6 weeks now. I am a crossfitter. To be completely honest I don't feel all that different, on the longer workouts I still feel I have to rest the same, and I feel as if I push just as hard before I started the stack. Some days I feel I recover better between sets and other days not so much. Any suggestions lads or just keep perservering??

I am following the dosage protocol of

GW- 20mg a day dosed 30mins before workout
SR- 30mg a day, 5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours

Thanks in advance

I'm not sure what exactly to say. With both of those ran properly, you should see a significant improvement in your endurance. You also may be getting more benefit than you realize. A lot could be mental. I wouldn't overthink it, and just keep pushing yourself. You may be pushing harder than you think and you'll find that out when you come off of the stack and feel the difference

Damn disheartening to hear. I got mine in today and looking to start right away. How long are you planning to run for? I know you said not a lot of endurance changes but those two should cause a significant body recomp unless diet is total shit. Have you seen any of that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Damn disheartening to hear. I got mine in today and looking to start right away. How long are you planning to run for? I know you said not a lot of endurance changes but those two should cause a significant body recomp unless diet is total shit. Have you seen any of that?

Take a look at the other logs and experiences here. Almost every experience has been overwhelmingly positive. That speaks for itself

you need to look at the countless logs posted... it is possible that at times people just do not respond to certain compounds... you are aware of that right? look at people that say they dont respond to tbol or anavar etc... its not like that is uncommon... the results speak for themselves, period

Top Bottom