napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW-501516 standalone

I am currently cutting and my diet and training are in check. Im going on vacation in a little less than a month. I wanted to look a little more shredded so I am thinking about using GW leading up to my vacation. GW doesn't require a pct right? So i could just stop taking it suddenly and be fine? If i added S4 to it then I would need a pct correct? Im just sketched out about using GW as a standalone because of my poor experience with sarms1. Would it be worth to use GW as a standalone?

CobraMuscle said:
I am currently cutting and my diet and training are in check. Im going on vacation in a little less than a month. I wanted to look a little more shredded so I am thinking about using GW leading up to my vacation. GW doesn't require a pct right? So i could just stop taking it suddenly and be fine? If i added S4 to it then I would need a pct correct? Im just sketched out about using GW as a standalone because of my poor experience with sarms1. Would it be worth to use GW as a standalone?

GW is non hormonal, and has no impact whatsoever on your HPTA. Therefore it does not require a PCT. it can be extremely effective for fat loss with the right diet and training, even standalone by itself. So, in answer to your question, yes GW would help you considerably aid your fat loss leading up to your vacation, and you can just stop it when you need to without having to run anything post cycle. I would even suggest adding something like the ECA stack to that to enhance fat loss even more.

S4 would also be a great addition. S4 can suppress you over time, but if you have 4 weeks to go, you probably don't even need a PCT after that to be honest, because any suppression at all will be so minor that it will be negligible. So, you could in fact run them both for 4 weeks if you choose to. Th difference between sarms1 and pure essence is night and day for quality, and you will see for yourself. Don't worry about bad experiences in the past if you go with a quality product from pure essence. As long as you are doing the right things with your diet and training for fat loss, you will have great results

RickRock said:
CobraMuscle said:

GW is non hormonal, and has no impact whatsoever on your HPTA. Therefore it does not require a PCT. it can be extremely effective for fat loss with the right diet and training, even standalone by itself. So, in answer to your question, yes GW would help you considerably aid your fat loss leading up to your vacation, and you can just stop it when you need to without having to run anything post cycle. I would even suggest adding something like the ECA stack to that to enhance fat loss even more.

S4 would also be a great addition. S4 can suppress you over time, but if you have 4 weeks to go, you probably don't even need a PCT after that to be honest, because any suppression at all will be so minor that it will be negligible. So, you could in fact run them both for 4 weeks if you choose to. Th difference between sarms1 and pure essence is night and day for quality, and you will see for yourself. Don't worry about bad experiences in the past if you go with a quality product from pure essence. As long as you are doing the right things with your diet and training for fat loss, you will have great results
So 4 weeks of gw and s4 and I shouldn't experience any suppression that would be detrimental?

CobraMuscle said:
RickRock said:
CobraMuscle said:

So 4 weeks of gw and s4 and I shouldn't experience any suppression that would be detrimental?

That's correct. Any suppression from the S4 for 4 weeks would be pretty small, and certainly should not shut you down

CobraMuscle said:
RickRock said:
CobraMuscle said:

Would it be ok to take GW and S4 four weeks at a time in order to avoid PCT? Are the results still good if taken this way?

cjaramillo1986 said:
CobraMuscle said:
RickRock said:
CobraMuscle said:

Would it be ok to take GW and S4 four weeks at a time in order to avoid PCT? Are the results still good if taken this way?

The idea way to take sarms are to run them 12 weeks, and 8 weeks at a minimum for best results. In both of those cases, you need to run a PCT which is still very light, but necessary. You can get results from 4 weeks, but you really are selling yourself short on the capabilities of these sarms by only running 4 weeks. So the idea of running them just 4 weeks for the sole purpose of avoiding PCT makes absolutely no sense to me. You should always run the. For the best possible results if you have the means to

RickRock said:
cjaramillo1986 said:
CobraMuscle said:
RickRock said:
CobraMuscle said:

The idea way to take sarms are to run them 12 weeks, and 8 weeks at a minimum for best results. In both of those cases, you need to run a PCT which is still very light, but necessary. You can get results from 4 weeks, but you really are selling yourself short on the capabilities of these sarms by only running 4 weeks. So the idea of running them just 4 weeks for the sole purpose of avoiding PCT makes absolutely no sense to me. You should always run the. For the best possible results if you have the means to
I am actually doing a 15 week cycle involving a sarm super stack and aas after my vacation. I just want to look a little better on vacation so I am wondering if theres anything i can do before then that won't involve pct.

Re: RE: Re: GW-501516 standalone

CobraMuscle said:
RickRock said:
cjaramillo1986 said:
CobraMuscle said:
RickRock said:
CobraMuscle said:

I am actually doing a 15 week cycle involving a sarm super stack and aas after my vacation. I just want to look a little better on vacation so I am wondering if theres anything i can do before then that won't involve pct.
Yes, your case is a little different and I understand that. You can definitely get some benefit from 4 weeks into your vacation with those two things and not having to PCT

CobraMuscle said:

Hi Cobramuscle

I used GW standalone for 8 weeks while on a cut. I noticed a greater effect of fat loss while on it. Before I used GW I was able to do 40 mins of cardio after done with weights. When I started to use it almost immediately, I was able to do 1 hr of cardio. I would recommend GW for anyone as a standalone.

I also did not use a pct and I felt fine when I stopped using it.

Soon I will be using the triple stack do help my cut further.

I hope this response helps.

emperor said:
CobraMuscle said:

Hi Cobramuscle

I used GW standalone for 8 weeks while on a cut. I noticed a greater effect of fat loss while on it. Before I used GW I was able to do 40 mins of cardio after done with weights. When I started to use it almost immediately, I was able to do 1 hr of cardio. I would recommend GW for anyone as a standalone.

I also did not use a pct and I felt fine when I stopped using it.

Soon I will be using the triple stack do help my cut further.

I hope this response helps.

Great feedback, and thanks for sharing your experience brother!

You can run sarms in any way and get results, however it makes no sense to me whatsoever to try to avoid a little mini pct and cut down use and effectiveness time to save a few weeks... i cannot grasp that concept... you can try it out and see how you like it but to run them right and get the very most out of them, which is how you should do everything in general, you run them 12 weeks, run a mini, take a few weeks off and jump right back on...

Top Bottom