napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Greetings

xmann

Hello everyone and I am so happy to have found this forum. I have been a big fan of SARMS for some time now and the effects. I did as much research and started very low doses initially to see and currently running a moderate dosage-ostarine 25mg and GW 10mg daily. I mostly like lean muscle and endurance type athletics so these two are right down my ally.

However I would like some objective feedback on possibly creating a new stack with either EPO or EQ into the mix. I want to research as much as I can not just in the effects and side effects but also storing procedures, any legal issues and any possible info that I can use to conduct my research. I have no experience with injectable(s) so this is something new for me. I am also trying to see if I can find a relatively inexpensive device that can test my hematocrit so I remain safe.

For research purposes study will be for athletic individual.

Thank you and I look forward to continued participation and reading in this forum.

Hey man welcome aboard.Ths is the place to be to get all of the info you need, and the only place to buy legit sarms. I will answer a few of your questions as best as I can but others will chime in.First off the sarms that I use for sprinting is the gw-at 20mg before workout...no need to start off low and slow like you have to do with steroids. I also use the sr9009. You can put together other stacks of sarms based on your needs. Sarms are orals and will not get you in trouble.They can easily be shipped to your home and they are very safe. The epo is a script that is injectable and the eq is injectable in oil that must use a larger needle size. Also along with the eq you need to also inject some test. So you will have to get used to injection for the eq,test and epo. I am sure you already know the status, legally speaking, on eq and test.

If you need more info or more exact info just post again. In the meantime think about injecting, as it may well be that you will opt for sarms only.
You can check out my thread.
https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/sarms-my-sprint-routine-8012.html

Hey man welcome aboard.Ths is the place to be to get all of the info you need, and the only place to buy legit sarms. I will answer a few of your questions as best as I can but others will chime in.First off the sarms that I use for sprinting is the gw-at 20mg before workout...no need to start off low and slow like you have to do with steroids. I also use the sr9009. You can put together other stacks of sarms based on your needs. Sarms are orals and will not get you in trouble.They can easily be shipped to your home and they are very safe. The epo is a script that is injectable and the eq is injectable in oil that must use a larger needle size. Also along with the eq you need to also inject some test. So you will have to get used to injection for the eq,test and epo. I am sure you already know the status, legally speaking, on eq and test.

If you need more info or more exact info just post again. In the meantime think about injecting, as it may well be that you will opt for sarms only.
You can check out my thread.
https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/sarms-my-sprint-routine-8012.html
Thank you zeke. I am not aware of the legal status as I live in Canada. I know for US they are illegal but I would imagine Canada has similar? Very difficult to find this info.

Now that is interesting you bring up SR9009 too. I seem to see it more as a fat burner? I currently have pretty low BF%(10%roughly) generally so I don't know if this would help much?
I do a lot of exercise too so GW is great as opposed to say AICAR, or Clen. I also found a new source so I can get 20mg/ ml at a much better price(sarms1).

We have no problem with sarms here in the usa. You can checkout our source. I am sure they will get to you in Canada
https://www.sarmsx.com/

I have found that gw and sr are totally symbiotic with each other as far as cardio goes.None of the sarms are actually fat burners, but they sure as hell give you the ability to do MORE and better and faster cardio, and I guess you could say THEREFORE are fat burners. I have been thru the clens, stims etc, but sarms has brought me something new to the table.I am hitting personal bests that I did not get with epo. Now in usada tested competition you will get busted for sarms but I know of no one who got busted for simply using them or having them in possession. Unlike epo,eq, and test. My BF right now is less than 6% and I am now eating more calories to fuel my newly found cardio ability.
Check out the website and brief yourself on the sarms.Also good for you because we have Dylan, Rickrock etc who have knowledge that far exceeds anyone else when it comes to sarms. If you want, they can lay out any kind of cycle you want just based on your goals.

We have no problem with sarms here in the usa. You can checkout our source. I am sure they will get to you in Canada
https://www.sarmsx.com/

I have found that gw and sr are totally symbiotic with each other as far as cardio goes.None of the sarms are actually fat burners, but they sure as hell give you the ability to do MORE and better and faster cardio, and I guess you could say THEREFORE are fat burners. I have been thru the clens, stims etc, but sarms has brought me something new to the table.I am hitting personal bests that I did not get with epo. Now in usada tested competition you will get busted for sarms but I know of no one who got busted for simply using them or having them in possession. Unlike epo,eq, and test. My BF right now is less than 6% and I am now eating more calories to fuel my newly found cardio ability.
Check out the website and brief yourself on the sarms.Also good for you because we have Dylan, Rickrock etc who have knowledge that far exceeds anyone else when it comes to sarms. If you want, they can lay out any kind of cycle you want just based on your goals.
Thank so much Zeke. unbiased information is wealth. I think I will look into SR then maybe instead.

Hello everyone and I am so happy to have found this forum. I have been a big fan of SARMS for some time now and the effects. I did as much research and started very low doses initially to see and currently running a moderate dosage-ostarine 25mg and GW 10mg daily. I mostly like lean muscle and endurance type athletics so these two are right down my ally.

However I would like some objective feedback on possibly creating a new stack with either EPO or EQ into the mix. I want to research as much as I can not just in the effects and side effects but also storing procedures, any legal issues and any possible info that I can use to conduct my research. I have no experience with injectable(s) so this is something new for me. I am also trying to see if I can find a relatively inexpensive device that can test my hematocrit so I remain safe.

For research purposes study will be for athletic individual.

Thank you and I look forward to continued participation and reading in this forum.

welcome to isarms brother... i can definitely be of huge help to you here... forget the epo but definitely consider the eq... what other cycles have you ran in the past? what are your goals from the cycle? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Thanks guys! Looking forward to posting more and any contribution I can! I have seen a lot of your vids Dylan, great tips! Really awesome to see people giving information backed by experience.

My goal is to place/win my endurance events/reach the peak fitness performance possible. Not at the pro level so I can run any gear I like, but just to see myself post fast times and to recovery quickly is my dream. The only cycles I have ran is that of SARMs. But I am open to anything really, I love pushing the limit.

Stats
25/6ft/180lbs/10%

Xman-Zeke is my brother. He is a speed demon for sure. In high school there was no one close to as fast as he was, and no one in the school trying to make the olympic boxing team except for me. If he got into trouble with a bully he would run a 10 second 100 yarder right over to me...lol. Had to throw that in...sorry.
I see he told you to read up on sarms and gave you the sarmx site. Also he mentioned about injecting yourself. You can do it once per week if you are queasy and twice per week if your are ok with it. It is best for Dylan to understand how you feel about self injection or he may lay out a cycle that you don't want to do. So have you made any decisions as to what you want? Sarms only or sarms plus injectables? You can count on the fact that he will lay a sick one down for you.
I do not think you need epo, because my daughter does pro bicycling, and neither her nor zeke have gotten out of epo what they have gotten from sarms.And remember with the sarms...no side effects.
You mentioned that you took sarms before but let me warn you that there are a lot of bogus sarms out there and a lot of selling from folks that don't know jack. The ones you get from here will be the real deal...and they taste real good too.....NOT...lol. Good luck bro...we are all here for you.

Xman-Zeke is my brother. He is a speed demon for sure. In high school there was no one close to as fast as he was, and no one in the school trying to make the olympic boxing team except for me. If he got into trouble with a bully he would run a 10 second 100 yarder right over to me...lol. Had to throw that in...sorry.
I see he told you to read up on sarms and gave you the sarmx site. Also he mentioned about injecting yourself. You can do it once per week if you are queasy and twice per week if your are ok with it. It is best for Dylan to understand how you feel about self injection or he may lay out a cycle that you don't want to do. So have you made any decisions as to what you want? Sarms only or sarms plus injectables? You can count on the fact that he will lay a sick one down for you.
I do not think you need epo, because my daughter does pro bicycling, and neither her nor zeke have gotten out of epo what they have gotten from sarms.And remember with the sarms...no side effects.
You mentioned that you took sarms before but let me warn you that there are a lot of bogus sarms out there and a lot of selling from folks that don't know jack. The ones you get from here will be the real deal...and they taste real good too.....NOT...lol. Good luck bro...we are all here for you.
Zeke=Flash Gordon?!
Man such a great community! I am so grateful just to meet people that have experience with this, as I don't know anyone really. I am surprised to hear that SARMS has given more than EPO! Good to know!

I think I could get used to an injectable, I am more concerned about how it needs to properly stored, the life span of it, and needle sterilization etc.. The consensus seems to be no EPO and maybe a EQ/GW/SR9009 stack which sounds epic to me! I am going to use sarmsx in future as I just made an order recently from another source for GW. But I have no idea for EQ which is also why I seek those that know best! Ill be sure to do a full review post cycle if I do indeed start such a stack.

Thanks guys! Looking forward to posting more and any contribution I can! I have seen a lot of your vids Dylan, great tips! Really awesome to see people giving information backed by experience.

My goal is to place/win my endurance events/reach the peak fitness performance possible. Not at the pro level so I can run any gear I like, but just to see myself post fast times and to recovery quickly is my dream. The only cycles I have ran is that of SARMs. But I am open to anything really, I love pushing the limit.

Stats
25/6ft/180lbs/10%

okay bro, that helps... thank you for the support on my videos as well.. its greatly appreciated...

so you cannot use eq on a first cycle... lets just get you started with a test and sarms stack and then the next cycle we can incorporate eq... you need to run test on its own for a first cycle though... you can get all your sarms, ancilaries and pct products at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

okay bro, that helps... thank you for the support on my videos as well.. its greatly appreciated...

so you cannot use eq on a first cycle... lets just get you started with a test and sarms stack and then the next cycle we can incorporate eq... you need to run test on its own for a first cycle though... you can get all your sarms, ancilaries and pct products at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

This looks wicked! although im not sure about test cyp or hcg from sarmsx? I was looking at DRSlabs for the test+hcg and SARMs from SARMSx. Cheers

This looks wicked! although im not sure about test cyp or hcg from sarmsx? I was looking at DRSlabs for the test+hcg and SARMs from SARMSx. Cheers

i never said you could get the hcg and test there bro LOL... i said sarms, ancillaries and pct... hcg could be considered an ancillary but no, i never said those were there... we have the best quality sponsors here if you need those.. just go to the source section and check it out... you will love this cycle..

i never said you could get the hcg and test there bro LOL... i said sarms, ancillaries and pct... hcg could be considered an ancillary but no, i never said those were there... we have the best quality sponsors here if you need those.. just go to the source section and check it out... you will love this cycle..

Sorry for my misunderstanding! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I will be sure to make a full log once I can assemble this(coming soon)!

Sorry for my misunderstanding! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I will be sure to make a full log once I can assemble this(coming soon)!

NO PROBLEM bro... not at all... whatever i can do to help, let me know.. that would be awesome if you would keep a log.. we always look forward to those.. it will help your own progress as well as so many others...

also sarms are an alcohol suspension taken orally not injected the only thing in the layout that would need pin is test hcg you will need diabetic needles as it is sub q not intra muscular. everything else is either oral pill or suspended taken orally

Top Bottom