napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Got a new Tattoo! .....accidentally

Haha that's awesome. I love it!! Stamp of iron right there!!

What were you doing to cause that?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Haha that's awesome. I love it!! Stamp of iron right there!!

What were you doing to cause that?

this 5'3 midget put the 120# dumbbell over her shoulder to rest it while getting ready in the position to do an overhead tricep extension ;-)

Between that piece of round delt I see, the blonde hair and the DB stamp... you know my mind went straight to hell lol. Love a woman who is serious with the iron.

Between that piece of round delt I see, the blonde hair and the DB stamp... you know my mind went straight to hell lol. Love a woman who is serious with the iron.

Wanna workout with me??? Can u keep up?? Your mind can just go anywhere as far as I'm concerned. Even to the 9th level of hell is ok too [emoji87][emoji12][emoji48][emoji48][emoji48][emoji48][emoji23]

Wanna workout with me??? Can u keep up?? Your mind can just go anywhere as far as I'm concerned. Even to the 9th level of hell is ok too [emoji87][emoji12][emoji48][emoji48][emoji48][emoji48][emoji23]

You literally have no idea of what my mind and body are capable of Sarala... be glad we're nowhere near one another otherwise we'd literally be aching for days and unable to talk straight lol. You're so bad and I like it ;);):rolleyes:

You literally have no idea of what my mind and body are capable of Sarala... be glad we're nowhere near one another otherwise we'd literally be aching for days and unable to talk straight lol. You're so bad and I like it ;);):rolleyes:

[emoji12][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] imaginations and creativities are good lol

this 5'3 midget put the 120# dumbbell over her shoulder to rest it while getting ready in the position to do an overhead tricep extension ;-)

Damn, that's pretty awesome. Nice way to earn a beast stamp!

That's my kinda tramp stamp Ahahahah [emoji23][emoji12][emoji87] didn't have a spotter in time.
Well did you know that the beatles wrote a song about you?

Remember these lyrics. Hey la...a hey sarala.hey na..a hey right na...sarala...a right na.
Boy I am goofy tonight.No wife no kids, only my 3 sheps.German sheps that is.

Top Bottom