napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

glad i waited to compete (pics)

tumtum

scrolling through old pics. i found one EXACTLY 2 years ago

10 pounds difference but it had me pumped up

5'9.5 in both, 182lbs in the first, 190lbs in the second

was actually natural until i hit 180lbs again this year, and Ive gone up to 190 with a little fat gain with a low dose MGP provided cycle

now i'm 13 weeks out from my first classic physique show.. i guess this thread has no value but i was happy after 15 years of bbing focused i finally look like i workout.

Attachments

• 2 year back diff.jpg
    2 year back diff.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 87
Shows are won from the rear, back looks tremendous.

Thanks fellas, that was my priority was to bring up my rear. My chest didn't grow for 10 years. And I was prioritizing it over everything else..so I finally said screw it, put it to the side, and prioritized my posterior

Thanks guys. Definitely feels good coming from u guys. Y'all understand muscle a little more than the average person

Putting the work in and it shows. Cbm nailed it about the tat. Lbs don't always show the change but pics do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seriously bro? thats just fucking awesome.. i dont give compliments for no reason and i certainly dont hand them out unless they are really earned and you WAY more than earned it... seriously man... im very impressed and very proud of you... for fucks sake, it looks like you got kidnap-ed by the guys that turn people into marvels or something LOL... great job!

seriously bro? thats just fucking awesome.. i dont give compliments for no reason and i certainly dont hand them out unless they are really earned and you WAY more than earned it... seriously man... im very impressed and very proud of you... for fucks sake, it looks like you got kidnap-ed by the guys that turn people into marvels or something LOL... great job!

Haha I'll fuckin take that!!! Can't wait to post pics of showday in 13 weeks.. don't give a shit about winning, just want to have a baseline I can smash in the next 2 years

Haha I'll fuckin take that!!! Can't wait to post pics of showday in 13 weeks.. don't give a shit about winning, just want to have a baseline I can smash in the next 2 years
just keep working like you are brother and its clear, you still have progress to make!

Keep us updated along the way bro. I'm excited to see how this prep treats you

Top Bottom