napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli EU/Axio Fall and Winter Shredding Log..

i had a very busy week this week... not a lot to report in just one week... i ran 9.25 miles monday through friday and saturday i run 8 miles... its bad when your 8 mile day is considered your easy day lolll... One thing i can notice with winstrol everytime i use it is in the first week my strength already starts to go up and this was different... by wednesday i could feel a difference, nothing drastic but enough to see the changes... i expect this week to be bigger changes strength wise... i already saw an increase in vascularity, especially on thursday but its hard to see in a picture with all my tattoos... i can see it very easily myself though and thats one of the major benefits i get with winstrol when i use it... my back has been out of place all week which sucks but im hoping that will correct itself this week... if any of you are not familiar, i broke my back about 15 years ago in a few spots so i have had ongoing issues since then, along with degenerative discs throughout so my back pops out of place very easily, regardless of how much strengthening i do to it and my core... i have clearly learn how to deal with it but it always sucks when it happens... hopefully some nice changes coming this week... the primo is very very smooth as well...

I broke my back 9 years ago. Like you, it creeps in from time to time and completely shuts me down. I hope you feel better soon.

I ran the EU/AXIO primo for 14 weeks this year. Best primo I've run. I will say that I had a little pip after every injection. I know Ninth has had the same but it's worth it. The stuff is incredible.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update DG. Always a pleasure hearing and learning from you. I too have discs issues L4, L5 and S1 but all we could do is try and train around it. You’re an inspiration to all of us and looking forward to seeing where this cycle takes you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I broke my back 9 years ago. Like you, it creeps in from time to time and completely shuts me down. I hope you feel better soon.

I ran the EU/AXIO primo for 14 weeks this year. Best primo I've run. I will say that I had a little pip after every injection. I know Ninth has had the same but it's worth it. The stuff is incredible.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
excellent brother... i havent had any pip with it at all... its been very very smooth for me, even with larger injection volume

Thanks for the update DG. Always a pleasure hearing and learning from you. I too have discs issues L4, L5 and S1 but all we could do is try and train around it. You’re an inspiration to all of us and looking forward to seeing where this cycle takes you.

i appreciate the support brother

Yeah, I usually don’t get pip but it like IWGF said... it was giving me a little bit. Nothing I can’t battle through though. I’m glad it’s been smooth for you.

Hey Dylan, I have question. I like to run too but when I run winny the pumps in my legs are so bad I have to stop and walk then can try again. Almost like my feet quit bending they're so bad. I don't run nearly as much as you but maybe 3-4 miles a few times per week. I've tried switching my stride, Running faster, running slower, and taurine added to my bcaas plus a couple more times through the day. Each has helped a little bit but nothing to allow me to push through it. Is there something else you might recommend? Its only when I'm on winny and tbol did it too. I was hoping tbol would allow me to continue running, no such luck. On either of those compounds I just have to get on the elliptical. Even walking fast will start to kind of lock my lower leg muscles up. If nothing I guess I'll just have to work around it like everything else. Thanks for your time Bro.

Hey Dylan, I have question. I like to run too but when I run winny the pumps in my legs are so bad I have to stop and walk then can try again. Almost like my feet quit bending they're so bad. I don't run nearly as much as you but maybe 3-4 miles a few times per week. I've tried switching my stride, Running faster, running slower, and taurine added to my bcaas plus a couple more times through the day. Each has helped a little bit but nothing to allow me to push through it. Is there something else you might recommend? Its only when I'm on winny and tbol did it too. I was hoping tbol would allow me to continue running, no such luck. On either of those compounds I just have to get on the elliptical. Even walking fast will start to kind of lock my lower leg muscles up. If nothing I guess I'll just have to work around it like everything else. Thanks for your time Bro.

Pumps suck big time. Are you consuming enough water?

Yeah I drink a lot of water. Another thing I did was raise my sodium. I was eating really low trying to be under or at 1500mg per day. Currently not running anything and feel good running. Must just be something I'll have to deal with. Elliptical isn't too bad and i can keep my heart rate up pretty good.

6 weeks. It usually kicks in about the 3rd week where the pumps start getting really bad in my lower legs. I don't get any of the debilitating back pumps and the other muscle groups I can work through, mainly is just the running. And only those 2 compounds. I love everything else about the 2.

thats the same thing i get with anavar, one of the many reasons i hate it.. to be honest with you, sometimes theres not much you can do... aside from taurine, plenty of potassium, plenty of water and also, making sure you have adequate carbs... i stay on dga organ st because it has so many ingredients to help but sometimes theres not much you can do... try all of these first and see if that helps

I dont have a ton of changes going on yet.... I expect winstrol to be in full effect soon... My strength is definitely higher 2 weeks in... This week i often went with my same weights i have been and they were a lot easier and allowed me to make increases in basically everything im doing... Now, running as much as i do, it will definitely take away from some strength but there are definitely changes in the right direction... My back has been giving me a hard time lately and i have a few strains and pulls that are normal with an increase in lifts and just normal wear and tear with all the running... Vascularity is definitely showing more as well, which is what i always get with winstrol... Primo will take several more weeks to really start to show as well... I expect some good things coming...

Fantastic update DG. I can’t wait to hear your update on Primo. It’s something that I’m thinking of running in the future. Winstrol definitely gave me headaches and the pumps in the past so I don’t think I’m going to try it again.

Fantastic update DG. I can’t wait to hear your update on Primo. It’s something that I’m thinking of running in the future. Winstrol definitely gave me headaches and the pumps in the past so I don’t think I’m going to try it again.

its not for everyone... it just happens to be the one that works the most for me

Top Bottom