napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli EU/Axio Fall and Winter Shredding Log..

This might be a dumb question, but if you have a hernia, is surgery the only way to fix it? Or if you rest and take time off will it ever go away?

My older bro had this surgery, and he hasn't been the same sense, in terms of his workouts. It makes me sad because he tells me hes not able to do much free weight stuff like he used to be able to do. Usually he sticks with machines now. I could really tell its bringing him down. I wish there was a way to fix this :/

This might be a dumb question, but if you have a hernia, is surgery the only way to fix it? Or if you rest and take time off will it ever go away?

My older bro had this surgery, and he hasn't been the same sense, in terms of his workouts. It makes me sad because he tells me hes not able to do much free weight stuff like he used to be able to do. Usually he sticks with machines now. I could really tell its bringing him down. I wish there was a way to fix this :/
I had hernia surgery 10 years ago and it's impacted the way I lift significantly. I can no longer lift heavy and I have to be conscious of all movements at all times.

To answer your question it depends on the severity of the hernia but they usually only get worse over time if not repaired with surgery. A hernia shouldn't be avoided and you should seek medical attention ASAP. A severe hernia can kill you.

I had hernia surgery 10 years ago and it's impacted the way I lift significantly. I can no longer lift heavy and I have to be conscious of all movements at all times.

To answer your question it depends on the severity of the hernia but they usually only get worse over time if not repaired with surgery. A hernia shouldn't be avoided and you should seek medical attention ASAP. A severe hernia can kill you.

Thanks for the reply bro, i appreciate it. My bro defiantly is more conscious now that he's had the surgery for it. He hasn't been able to lift heavy either.

lets put it this way... a lot of times you dont have to do anything with them... one of the ones i had removed when i had my surgery had been there over 15 years... you couldnt see it either but the new one, although i could have put off surgery, was visible because im so lean and so i had to have it repaired... so i figured to just fix them both since they were so close to each other...

lets put it this way... a lot of times you dont have to do anything with them... one of the ones i had removed when i had my surgery had been there over 15 years... you couldnt see it either but the new one, although i could have put off surgery, was visible because im so lean and so i had to have it repaired... so i figured to just fix them both since they were so close to each other...

For some reason it’s gives me the willies even thinking about it. I don’t lift super heavy anymore so hopefully I never have to deal with a hernia. I’m glad you’re feeling better and making steady progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason it’s gives me the willies even thinking about it. I don’t lift super heavy anymore so hopefully I never have to deal with a hernia. I’m glad you’re feeling better and making steady progress.

yeah brother, its no fun at all... thank you for always supporting me brother...

So we are about six weeks in so i figured it was time for a cycle update pic... i should have posted a pre cycle pic but you saw my starting stats... my weight has gone up and my body fat has gone down, so this is definitely where i wanted to be... right now im at 190-191 depending upon the day... body fat is 7.5% now as well...

my strength has just continuously gone up throughout at a nice constant rate but nothing too drastic, which i much prefer because every time i run a cycle with a drastic increase, i am injured more than half the time so this is exactly what i was wanting.. i love this because i am running such a light cycle and getting exactly what i want without worrying about the constant side effects... everything is nice and smooth and i want to make sure to keep it that way...

2mql0di.jpg

It’s great to see such good results running moderate cycles. This is probably the best cycle I’ve ran.. the pip has been fucking me up.

It’s great to see such good results running moderate cycles. This is probably the best cycle I’ve ran.. the pip has been fucking me up.

absolutely brother.. i love the way its going and i love the fact its with minimal compounds being used

Top Bottom