napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GH and IF

hiaap

I want to use IF for the first time for a recomp/cut, do you guys also use it while bulking?

Also, do you guys have experience with running GH and doing IF? Any difference on your inject protocol?

Saw @RickRock posting a lot of usefull stuff, maybe you can help me as well :). Thanks!

IF is not something i would do for bulking nor would i do it with HGH but rick can definitely help you out on this one! Steve also has a lot of experience with IF as well

I want to use IF for the first time for a recomp/cut, do you guys also use it while bulking?

Also, do you guys have experience with running GH and doing IF? Any difference on your inject protocol?

Saw @RickRock posting a lot of usefull stuff, maybe you can help me as well :). Thanks!
IF works fantastic for recomp and cutting. I had great success with it in the past. You can add muscle and size while doing IF as well, though its not as effective in that regard so I wouod recommend a more traditional dieting approach if your goal was to add muscle and strength

IF works fantastic for recomp and cutting. I had great success with it in the past. You can add muscle and size while doing IF as well, though its not as effective in that regard so I wouod recommend a more traditional dieting approach if your goal was to add muscle and strength
Thanks! What about the HGH?

Top Bottom