napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting ready for another Sarms cycle&Looking for advice(s)

axgzl01

Hello everyone,

As title says, this will be my 2nd Sarms cycle. I've done stack of S4, Ostarine, GW, and partial SR-9009(I had to stop this because of the hunger issue). I was cutting and I definitely loved the effect that I get from S4 and Ostarine. However my heart beats faster now and this made me think of why. I finished my PCT(with Clomid and Nolva) about 2 weeks ago. Libido got crazy though lol I am planning to start another cycle in about 2 weeks. Got a few questions and looking for comments. My stats: 240lbs, 23, 6'1", BF 18-22(not quiet sure) goal is to cut.

1) What you all think about MK-677 for cutting in the long run? How is the hunger issue feels with it?

2) What you all think about stack of S4, MK-677, and GW or Clen? Clen would be a new thing for me. So, I am still reading about it. Also, I want to try Mk-677 as it has a lot of good reviews.

3) My heart beats faster, I can literally feel it. It makes it harder for me to do cardio, hiking etc. I think this issue showed up after my Sarms cycle(S4, Osta, GW, and SR-9009). What do you think caused to this? Would it go away?

4) What can be done for puberty gyno before considering a surgery?(Asking this on behalf of a friend from the gym)

All opinions&comments appreciated. Let me know if you want to know how I felt during my SARMs cycle.

You think you have heart issues now from sarms...don't EVEN try clen man!!!!!

Like I said, I think my heart started to beat faster after the SARMs cycle. I, however, am not sure about this.
I will stay away from anything that would effect heart beats. Like caffeine, clen etc.

Hello everyone,

As title says, this will be my 2nd Sarms cycle. I've done stack of S4, Ostarine, GW, and partial SR-9009(I had to stop this because of the hunger issue). I was cutting and I definitely loved the effect that I get from S4 and Ostarine. However my heart beats faster now and this made me think of why. I finished my PCT(with Clomid and Nolva) about 2 weeks ago. Libido got crazy though lol I am planning to start another cycle in about 2 weeks. Got a few questions and looking for comments. My stats: 240lbs, 23, 6'1", BF 18-22(not quiet sure) goal is to cut.

1) What you all think about MK-677 for cutting in the long run? How is the hunger issue feels with it?

2) What you all think about stack of S4, MK-677, and GW or Clen? Clen would be a new thing for me. So, I am still reading about it. Also, I want to try Mk-677 as it has a lot of good reviews.

3) My heart beats faster, I can literally feel it. It makes it harder for me to do cardio, hiking etc. I think this issue showed up after my Sarms cycle(S4, Osta, GW, and SR-9009). What do you think caused to this? Would it go away?

4) What can be done for puberty gyno before considering a surgery?(Asking this on behalf of a friend from the gym)

All opinions&comments appreciated. Let me know if you want to know how I felt during my SARMs cycle.

1) mk-677 works very well for body composition changes long term and slow and steady fat loss. However you need to control water retention with the right potassium rich diet, and give mk-677 time to work. It is best ran 6 months to a year at a time

2) that stack Looks good but you definitely want to leave Clen out. Don't use that at all man. It's bad nasty stuff on side effects. Sr9009 would go well here too. What was your issue with hunger? That part I don't understand. Sr9009 raises your metabolism so hunger may go up a slight bit, but it's not a known effect of it. The benefit for fat loss far exceeds that anyways. You just have to have good self control. That's how you manage hunger no matter what you're on.

3) your heart rate did not go up because of sarms. I know that much. If anything it would have sent down because GW lowers blood pressure and resting heart rate. It must be related to something else. Diet can do it, sodium, high BP, stimulants, etc...

4) your friend needs bloodwork to treat that. Plain and simple

is your heart beat actually faster or does it just feel like its beating out of your chest? does it effect your breathing?

I feel that my heart beats faster and It makes breathing harder for me when doing cardio etc.

What was you blood pressure and HR before the cycle, and what is it now? A lot of people work themselves up and get anxiety worrying about something subconsciously that isn't even there. It sounds to me like that's the case with you

What was you blood pressure and HR before the cycle, and what is it now? A lot of people work themselves up and get anxiety worrying about something subconsciously that isn't even there. It sounds to me like that's the case with you

I have no idea about HR before and after. And whatever you said makes sense a bit lol I will find it out once I got back from vacation.

mine every now and then feels like it is beating out of my chest but i don't think it is actually real. lol could be a small hormonal change or maybe some anxiety iono

Hello everyone,

1. mk677 is extremely great at burning fat... the hunger issue dissipates around 3-4 weeks at the most but often sooner... you would want to run it a minimum of 6 months but ideally a year

2. if you think your heart beats fast now, then wait until you get the shakes from clen or your heart skips beats because thats going to happen with clen... you will get long term damage as well...

3. sarms DID NOT cause your heart to beat faster... what happened was it got elevated one time and it scared you.. which is normal... it happened to me when i was young and i developed anxiety as you clearly have... this is caused by a chemical balance and a serotonin issue... if it continues you need to see the doctor.. they will give you all the standard tests like an ekg etc... it will be normal and they will conclude you have anxiety and give you medication to correct it... yoga helped me a lot as well...

4. you can try to run letro and nolva for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... if that does not work then surgery is the only option... you can get all of these at www.sarmsx.com

1. mk677 is extremely great at burning fat... the hunger issue dissipates around 3-4 weeks at the most but often sooner... you would want to run it a minimum of 6 months but ideally a year

2. if you think your heart beats fast now, then wait until you get the shakes from clen or your heart skips beats because thats going to happen with clen... you will get long term damage as well...

3. sarms DID NOT cause your heart to beat faster... what happened was it got elevated one time and it scared you.. which is normal... it happened to me when i was young and i developed anxiety as you clearly have... this is caused by a chemical balance and a serotonin issue... if it continues you need to see the doctor.. they will give you all the standard tests like an ekg etc... it will be normal and they will conclude you have anxiety and give you medication to correct it... yoga helped me a lot as well...

4. you can try to run letro and nolva for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... if that does not work then surgery is the only option... you can get all of these at www.sarmsx.com

Thanks for helpful suggestions. I am looking forward to run MK-677 for at least 8 months. During this 8 months, I may only run S4 and GW. While doing
pct for S4, I will keep the MK running on right? This time I will try higher dose on S4 because 60mg ed did not give me bad side effects and my veins on biceps and forearms started to be visible. I am really excited about this stack. Thank you for being around and helping ppl.

Thanks for helpful suggestions. I am looking forward to run MK-677 for at least 8 months. During this 8 months, I may only run S4 and GW. While doing
pct for S4, I will keep the MK running on right? This time I will try higher dose on S4 because 60mg ed did not give me bad side effects and my veins on biceps and forearms started to be visible. I am really excited about this stack. Thank you for being around and helping ppl.

your more than welcome brother... im happy to help... im here to ensure you are getting the most out of everything you do in the safest possible way... yes, you would just continue on mk677 without taking any breaks... it can be ran in any scenario.. on cycle, in any pct, a bridge, etc... make sure to read my dosing protocol for s4... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...operly-dose-s4-dylan-gemelli-method-1668.html

FYI, for whatever reason ostarine bumps my heart rate up about 10beats. Moment I went off it, my HR went back to lower 50's.

Top Bottom