napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

getting her pregnant on cycle

mastermolnar

So my girlfriend was a little disappointed to original find out I was back on cycle, aside from the obvious benefits of my looking and feeling better. She made the mistake of reading medical reports on the effects steroids have on the fertility of men and she wants kids. So after some time of her and I basically utilizing steroids as a sort of male birth control, she is now pregnant after taking multiple pregnancy tests. She is scheduling a doctors appointment today to find out for sure. My question is this..

Does anyone have experience with this type of situation?
I have done some research (extensively) but always prefer personal experience to some essay or article written by a biased party.

I have 3 children, my husband was juiced out his mind when all were conceived,we were not even trying to have children, he was compete then and was on over 3000mg of steroid and lots HGH, all children born perfectly fine.

I have 3 children, my husband was juiced out his mind when all were conceived,we were not even trying to have children, he was compete then and was on over 3000mg of steroid and lots HGH, all children born perfectly fine.

Thank you. This is what I needed to hear

it depends on how long you been on etc.It deff lowers the chances of getting someone prego but there is a chance.Depends on how low you sperm count is at the time basically

Anytime one is under the influence of any compound you have to be cautious, especially under these circumstances. But that's with having anything adulterants in your system, talk to your doctor about it

I was given HCG by my doctor.. is an HRT guy.. he said it was a better choice than test cyp etc since it would encourage my own production..

So my girlfriend was a little disappointed to original find out I was back on cycle, aside from the obvious benefits of my looking and feeling better. She made the mistake of reading medical reports on the effects steroids have on the fertility of men and she wants kids. So after some time of her and I basically utilizing steroids as a sort of male birth control, she is now pregnant after taking multiple pregnancy tests. She is scheduling a doctors appointment today to find out for sure. My question is this..

I have done some research (extensively) but always prefer personal experience to some essay or article written by a biased party.

I feel your pain. My girl did all this research on steriods when she found out I was still using(she thought I stopped) and her biggest fear is me not being able to get her pregnant. Not about my health or if Im doing any damage to me or even if I roid out an attack her one day. Obviously I told her to stop worrying and I also told her I really didn't want anymore kids.(that didn't go over too well) I just say if she needs proof if you are still fertile or not go see a doctor and just tell him you want to do a semen analysis(PCMs can do this not just a fancy fertility doc). It will do a count and as well look if there is any problem with your buddies. That way you both will no for sure. Even if you go see a fertility doctor, the man is always the first to get tested. Or you can be like me and say I don't want kids and see how far it might take you. Me not so far. lol

Thanks for the feedback but I just got her pregnant mid cycle. I was more or less looking to see if people have experience with conception during AAS use and if there is a higher risk for complication. But I pretty much know the answer to the second part. .. just got me a little nervous and wanna double check with the people I trust for this stuff

Thanks for the feedback but I just got her pregnant mid cycle. I was more or less looking to see if people have experience with conception during AAS use and if there is a higher risk for complication. But I pretty much know the answer to the second part. .. just got me a little nervous and wanna double check with the people I trust for this stuff

Thats what I get for not reading everything.

Haha no worries bro. I had an appt to set her mind at ease and for whatever reason she decided to take a pregnancy test and BOOM...

Just like I told you in private bro, this shit happens all the time, so it's ABSOLUTELY possible to knock up a girl while on juice. Look at all the big pros with kids.

Look at this as a blessing, and congratulations brother!

I feel your pain. My girl did all this research on steriods when she found out I was still using(she thought I stopped) and her biggest fear is me not being able to get her pregnant. Not about my health or if Im doing any damage to me or even if I roid out an attack her one day. Obviously I told her to stop worrying and I also told her I really didn't want anymore kids.(that didn't go over too well) I just say if she needs proof if you are still fertile or not go see a doctor and just tell him you want to do a semen analysis(PCMs can do this not just a fancy fertility doc). It will do a count and as well look if there is any problem with your buddies. That way you both will no for sure. Even if you go see a fertility doctor, the man is always the first to get tested. Or you can be like me and say I don't want kids and see how far it might take you. Me not so far. lol

^Problem is not just about fertility bro, anytime one uses any foreign compounds there are risks of complications. Just like conceiving while on any other drugs,

^Problem is not just about fertility bro, anytime one uses any foreign compounds there are risks of complications. Just like conceiving while on any other drugs,

I know but you always got to start somewhere.. But like i said earlier misread the ops post. But thanks for the info brother

When it comes to AAS I don't believe there is any more of a risk of it affecting the child or having birth defects than someone not on. I actually don't know anyone that conceived a child on gear that wasn't healthy

When it comes to AAS I don't believe there is any more of a risk of it affecting the child or having birth defects than someone not on. I actually don't know anyone that conceived a child on gear that wasn't healthy

^i have to disagree bro, anytime one is on any substance there are more risk for complication than if one is not.. That would go for any compounds, be it aspirin to alcohol to prescriptions.

^i have to disagree bro, anytime one is on any substance there are more risk for complication than if one is not.. That would go for any compounds, be it aspirin to alcohol to prescriptions.

That is only true for the mother. There is not a single steroid, drug or anything that can alter your DNA, so If you get a woman pregnant, it doesn't really matter what you have been taking around that period.

I would choose to look at it this way: if you got your gf preggo while jucing, that's got to be a hell of a strong swimmer = strong kid :) hehe

Top Bottom