napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gains lost!

gratmat

Hi,

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. What am I missing??

My last course cost me $600, was one of my best, 500mg/wk Cyp, 500mg/wk Deca, 500mg/wk EQ, Stanozol for the last six weeks. I gained 8kg of lean muscle and felt fantastic. I used HCG 500IU twice a week for a month leading up to the end of my course, stopping a full week before starting my PCT. I ran Nolva and Clomid for four weeks at the standard dose. Problem is I watched my weight drop right back to my starting weight which happened two weeks after finishing my PCT. All the work, food was for nothing! I haven't had an erection in four weeks (much to my wife's disappointment) and basically felt weak and like shit. So shit I just took a ml of Cypionate, 6 weeks before I was meant to start my next course. Why didn't my nuts kick back in?
Is using Proviron 50mg/day while off cycle an option I should consider? Suggestions please?

Regards,
Depressed Bodybuilder

Cycles previous to this? What exactly?

What ai and prolactin control did you use whilst on cycle?

Did you do any bloodwork? (ie pre cycle, mid cycle, post cycle)

What actual amounts of Nolva & Clomid were used?

Hi,

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. What am I missing??

My last course cost me $600, was one of my best, 500mg/wk Cyp, 500mg/wk Deca, 500mg/wk EQ, Stanozol for the last six weeks. I gained 8kg of lean muscle and felt fantastic. I used HCG 500IU twice a week for a month leading up to the end of my course, stopping a full week before starting my PCT. I ran Nolva and Clomid for four weeks at the standard dose. Problem is I watched my weight drop right back to my starting weight which happened two weeks after finishing my PCT. All the work, food was for nothing! I haven't had an erection in four weeks (much to my wife's disappointment) and basically felt weak and like shit. So shit I just took a ml of Cypionate, 6 weeks before I was meant to start my next course. Why didn't my nuts kick back in?
Is using Proviron 50mg/day while off cycle an option I should consider? Suggestions please?

Regards,
Depressed Bodybuilder

If you want one of the more experienced vets here to help, you'll need to provide full and "complete" stats; age, weight, height, bf% Also, your complete cycle history, especially your last cycle with doses and ancillaries taken. And lastly, can you verify the authenticity of your Nova/Clomid?

you ran an incomplete pct man.. thats why.. you did nothing for cortisol control and cortisol is a gains killer... you had nothing extra to increase igf levels in pct, aromasin, which is key to recovery and nothing to prevent any sort of estrogen rebound... this is why people lose gains, when they run a bad pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Brother to me this sounds like the age old case of estrogen got high and built up in the end with its friend prolactin came over the top with the deca long half life and both crushed you in pct .... that's a good guess but run blood work brother .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for my late reply..

Previous cycles - I've done three, my last before this one was Sustanon 250 - 500ml/wk. Tren A - 200ml/wk for 12 weeks.

On my last course I was taking half an Arimdex every second or third day, I didn't have access to Caber (I do now though) so my Prolactin was up.

Only did blood work mid cycle, I usually do one after PCT but I've taken that ml of test so there's no point this time.

Estrogen was 144 pmol/L (EOD with the AI would have been better).
Testosterone was 170 nmol/L.
Prolactin was 516 miu/L.

Nolva was 40/20/20/20
Clomid was 25/25/25/25

Thanks..

Hi Wesley,

I'm 42 yrs old, weigh 97kg or 213 pounds (now). 178 cm tall. Around 15% BF.

I've tested the serms I use by trying while I've had gyno and it worked on my nipples straight away.

I've done probably 14 cycles then I trained natural for six years and now I've done three cycles in the last 18 months.
my last three cycles were like this - most recent listed first..
Cyp 500mg/wk, Deca 500mg/wk, Boldenone 500mg/wk with Stanozol for the last six weeks 40mg/day, Took Arimidex 0.25 every second or third day, Couldn't access any caber..

Before that was Sus 250 - 500mg/wk and Tren A - 200mg/wk with no AI or Caber. 12 weeks.

Before that was Enanthate 250mg/wk and 250 mg/wk of Deca with no AI or Caber. 12 weeks.

Thanks..

Thanks for the advice Dylan..

I'll be running sarms next PCT for sure and if that doesn't work I'll give up! Or never come off cycle..

I was on top of estrogen but not prolactin..

Cheers..

Thanks for the advice Dylan..

I'll be running sarms next PCT for sure and if that doesn't work I'll give up! Or never come off cycle..

I was on top of estrogen but not prolactin..

Cheers..

Judging by your numbers I'd say you weren't on top of estrogen either. That's pretty damn high bro. Looks like you had some estrogen rebound, which is why you run Aromasin post cycle

Last edited:
Thanks Rickrock,

I figured taking nolva and clomid would take care of estrogen during PCT, so Aromasin is a must too then..

Is Arimidex an option during PCT?

Thanks Rickrock,

I figured taking nolva and clomid would take care of estrogen during PCT, so Aromasin is a must too then..

Is Arimidex an option during PCT?
Nolva and Clomid do not lower estrogen. They only block it. Arimadex you can use in pct but aromasin is far better and enhances recovery. It's superior in every way

Brother to me this sounds like the age old case of estrogen got high and built up in the end with its friend prolactin came over the top with the deca long half life and both crushed you in pct

I'm running blood work in week 5 of my PCT for some of the same issues as the OP...
Funny thing is, the Deca dick was going away a week ago and it seemed like life was back to normal. Now it's back worse than ever.

How long can the Deca ester hang around and cause issues? I recall reading that I should stop Caber after the last pin of Deca, I hope that was correct. I ran 400mg/week x 10 weeks (with a Test base of course) and last pin was about 7 weeks ago... I feel for you gratmat, this is no fun.

I've also been concerned that I crashed estrogen by staying on liquiaro 5 weeks into PCT. Not to mention, I didn't use any liquiaro in the 2 weeks between the end of my cycle and the start of PCT (always while on though). Never thought about that before...

I had proviron left over from my cycle so I've been trying that at 50mg/day without much luck. Just got my bottle of Tongkat Ali (from pure science) yesterday. I hope that does something but honestly, I can't wait to be done with PCT and off everything for a while, a long while. And I hear ya about the depression and taking the mL of Cyp! I've got 5 vials of Cyp 250 sitting in the bathroom just begging me to pin but I know it's only going to make things worse. Please keep updating, I'd like to follow your progress after your blood work is done.

Top Bottom