napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fucked up COMMENT OF THE DAY... UNREAL

I normally buy my supplements online, but recently ran out of Vitamin D so i ran on over to the vitamin shop. I was checking out and the guy at the desk started pushing some Test booster. I couldn't help myself, so i played along. He went through his sales pitch, said that its so popular they can hardly keep it in stock...hell he even takes himself. I asked him if it worked and he said yes. I then asked if he had before and current blood work to prove his test levels had improved. Silence...followed by awkward moment.
Don't you hate that shit !!!! I was there the other day & asked a question comparing 2 things, & the guy just started reading the label aloud to me . I said to him guy, I can read, then What's the difference between the two??? Same thing silence & dull moment ????? They don't know much, I just ask where, just point me in the direction !!!

I normally buy my supplements online, but recently ran out of Vitamin D so i ran on over to the vitamin shop. I was checking out and the guy at the desk started pushing some Test booster. I couldn't help myself, so i played along. He went through his sales pitch, said that its so popular they can hardly keep it in stock...hell he even takes himself. I asked him if it worked and he said yes. I then asked if he had before and current blood work to prove his test levels had improved. Silence...followed by awkward moment.
Haha that is hilarious

Don't you hate that shit !!!! I was there the other day & asked a question comparing 2 things, & the guy just started reading the label aloud to me . I said to him guy, I can read, then What's the difference between the two??? Same thing silence & dull moment ????? They don't know much, I just ask where, just point me in the direction !!!
What a shitty employee, seriously. You see the only reason he did this is because he forgot/didnt memorize his sales pitch or he didn't know the pitch he was supposed to memorize for that particular product. So instead he just reads the claims off the label...which are already designed to sell you the product anyways so he was just using it as a cheat sheet.

Top Bottom