napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fluid retention in lower legs

oldpete

I've just started a second 12 week cycle of my SARMS - LGD, RAD, MK2866 and MK677 at Dylan's recommended dosage. It's been 2 weeks and I've started to retain a lot of fluid in my lower legs, so much so I can push in a large dent. Appears to be worse at the end of the day. My diet hasn't changed at all and my daily routine is as usual. Nothing has changed since since my first cycle except the addition of RAD. I'm on TRT injected by my GP every 2 months - would the addition of RAD mess with my hormonal responses and be the cause of this fluid build up? Any advice is welcome.

TRT injection every two months??? That sounds insane! Are you taking an AI? You could be retaining water from elevated E2. Dude, you're primary care doc doesn't know shit about proper TRT protocols. It's typical. You're probably better off finding a clinic that specializes in TRT. Proper TRT dosing protocols typically are 100 - 200ml's a week of test cyp and an AI to control e2. Some argue that HCG should be standard as well but I find that I respond better to HCG when I use it every couple of months for 2 weeks. Keeps my nuts full. Do you track your bloods with that TRT protocol he has you doing? I am willing to bet you are up and down like a fucking roller coaster with injections spread that far apart. TRT is excellent if managed properly and can be a nightmare if it isn't! It's a life long commitment and you'll always be learning and improving. I respond best to 100 every 5 days of test cyp and .5 of Anastrozole every time I inject. Once you find your sweet spot for TRT you'll be able to add stuff like sarms but until you get that shit straight you should stay clear of adding anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just started a second 12 week cycle of my SARMS - LGD, RAD, MK2866 and MK677 at Dylan's recommended dosage. It's been 2 weeks and I've started to retain a lot of fluid in my lower legs, so much so I can push in a large dent. Appears to be worse at the end of the day. My diet hasn't changed at all and my daily routine is as usual. Nothing has changed since since my first cycle except the addition of RAD. I'm on TRT injected by my GP every 2 months - would the addition of RAD mess with my hormonal responses and be the cause of this fluid build up? Any advice is welcome.

where did you get your SARMS from??

TRT every two months? what are you being injected with??

TRT injection every two months??? That sounds insane! Are you taking an AI? You could be retaining water from elevated E2. Dude, you're primary care doc doesn't know shit about proper TRT protocols. It's typical. You're probably better off finding a clinic that specializes in TRT. Proper TRT dosing protocols typically are 100 - 200ml's a week of test cyp and an AI to control e2. Some argue that HCG should be standard as well but I find that I respond better to HCG when I use it every couple of months for 2 weeks. Keeps my nuts full. Do you track your bloods with that TRT protocol he has you doing? I am willing to bet you are up and down like a fucking roller coaster with injections spread that far apart. TRT is excellent if managed properly and can be a nightmare if it isn't! It's a life long commitment and you'll always be learning and improving. I respond best to 100 every 5 days of test cyp and .5 of Anastrozole every time I inject. Once you find your sweet spot for TRT you'll be able to add stuff like sarms but until you get that shit straight you should stay clear of adding anything

The endocrinologist recommended REANDRON 1000 each 4mL is Testosterone Undercanoate 1000mg) injected every 2 months. i never had a problem with my first SARMS cycle, its only since I've added the RAD that this problem has started - maybe it's a coincidence ? SARMS are from SARMSX.

there is the possibility of water retention with mk677... are you getting plenty of potassium??? if you are not and you are taking in more sodium this is what occurs.... here is a video i did on the best potassium rich foods....

Thanks Dylan. Yeah I watched you video when you first released it. My diet is fairly potassium rich and I've added potassium supplements since I watched it just to make sure. I don't eat sodium rich foods, I always look for low salt if I buy pre-made stuff. My blood work last month was greatl and didn't indicate any potential dramas. My job (since my promotion) now has me desk bound but I make a point of getting up and walking about as much as possible.

Thanks Dylan. Yeah I watched you video when you first released it. My diet is fairly potassium rich and I've added potassium supplements since I watched it just to make sure. I don't eat sodium rich foods, I always look for low salt if I buy pre-made stuff. My blood work last month was greatl and didn't indicate any potential dramas. My job (since my promotion) now has me desk bound but I make a point of getting up and walking about as much as possible.

that is definitely not helping either brother...

heres what causes hgh water retention which would be similar to 677 causes...

Water retention
Many athletes on the forums complain that HGH causes water retention, especially in fingers, toes and face, what can sometimes be uncomfortable. It is true, however, several methods to avoid fluid retention exist.
At first, mechanism of this process needs to be understood.
Amount of water in the body depends on the three main factors – amount of sodium ions (Na+), vasopersin (retain water) and ANP (atrial natriuretic peptide) (reduces water)
Vasopersin and ANP (atrial natriuretic peptide) are antagonists – vasopersin retain Na+ and water, ANP, contrariary, reduce Na+ and water. In normal circumstances, these two substances are in balance, but limited water consumption and increased intake of sodium cause water retention.
Danish scientists [11] found that HGH decreases ANP secreation. As ANP is responsible for excreting Na+, its low level make Na+ to stay in organism. high level of Na+ leads to vasopersin increase and water retention.

How to avoid water retention on HGH cycle?

• Eat less food with Na+ (salt). Sodium is contained in salty products, seafood, seaweed, eggs. Recommended dialy sodium intake 2000-2500 mg.

• Split your dialy dosage on 2-3 injections. Scientists that fix HGH side effects during experiments, usually inject their patients using abnormal protocols – 3 high dosage injections a week. Such protocols disrupt physiological balance of ANP and vasopersin much more than high-frequency protocol, that is similar to human natural secretion. Palm Springs Life Extension director Dr.Edmund Chein and his associate Dr. L. Cass Terry, that treated more than 800 patients, splitting dialy dosage on 2 injections, could almost reduce side effects of HGH.

• Limit alcohol intake. Alcohol causes water retention.

• Drink more water. As it said, limited consumtion of water cause vasopersin to retain water, so drink more.

• Use natural diuretics. If abnormal water retention makes you feel uncomfortable, caffeine containing products, such as coffee and green tea can solve this problem. It is undesirable to use strong diuretics, unless you are a professional athlet. Those drugs can cause serious kidney and heart troubles.

Carpal tunnel syndrome
Feelings of slight pain, tingling and numbness in the fingers that appear during HGH cycle are called carpal tunnel syndrome. These HGH side effects rise with the dosage athlete uses and may worry and irritate you.
They are caused by compression of median nerve in the wrist. Median nerve goes from elbow to the tunnel in the carpal ligament, and then divides in 4 nerves, that lead to 4 fingers. So, when the median nerve is compressed, the fingers lose part of their sensitivity and also feel numbness and tingling.
The carpal tunnel syndrome on HGH cycle is caused by water retention and increase in the bone mass. Dr. Cranton claims [6] that these effects are positive and show that dehydrated tissues get water and bones become stronger.
Syndrome disappears with time, as carpal ligament expands.
To avoid or lighten carpal tunnel syndrome you need to consume multi-vitamins, espessially B6 vitamin.

Could be caused by a number of things not related to sarms bro. Here is some info I found.....

Peripheral edema is an abnormal fluid retention in the lower legs that cause swelling of tissues in the calves, ankles, legs and feet. Read Thigh Swelling – Upper Leg Swelling to learn about swelling in the upper legs.

Certain medical reasons might cause ankle and leg edema whereas some conditions might contribute to excessive swelling of ankles and feet too. In other words, the fluid retention occurs as a direct or indirect reaction to an underlying disease or condition.

Here are some medical reasons that cause peripheral edema or ankle and fluid retention in legs.

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Rheumatoid arthritis is a condition where the body’s autoimmune system fail to function normally and attacking the joint tissues, causing inflammation and joint damage. It may affect the joint, bones and various parts of the body. The disease usually begins in the hands, wrists and feet. Then it progresses to the shoulders, elbows and hips.
Some of the symptoms associated with rheumatoid arthritis are pain, stiffness, fatigue, weakness, joint swelling and slight fever. The swelling is soft and squishy. It usually affects the same joints on both the left and right sides of the body.

It’s also common to develop intermittent fluid retention in legs; include swelling of the calves, ankles, legs and feet; as a result of the inflammation to the synovial lining of the joint and blood vessels. Swelling in the ankles and calves may occur too when there’s other medical problem such as phlebitis, lymphedema, heart failure and kidney disease.

Emphysema

Emphysema is a chronic lungs disease that is characterized by the inflammation of the alveoli or air sacks in the lungs. In emphysema, the lungs may lose their ability to shrink properly upon exhalation thus decreasing the amount of air that is inhaled. As a result, waste air is not easily taken off from the lungs and oxygen-rich air is not restored. Patients with emphysema may have difficult time to breath and oftentimes gasp for air. The symptoms of emphysema may develop gradually over many years. These symptoms may include shortness of breath; skipped breaths; insomnia; chronic fatigue; edema of the feet, ankles and legs; wheezing; and excess mucus production.
Cancer of the urinary bladder

Cancer of the urinary bladder is often associated with occupational exposure to chemical substances, smoking tobacco, infections and small pelvis irradiation because of tumors in that area. Symptoms of cancer of the urinary bladder include haematuria (blood in the urine), pain, bladder tenesmus, burning sensation during urination and sometimes temporary retention of urine. The pain in pelvis and around groin as well as fluid retention in legs usually accompanies further symptoms of the disease.
Chronic liver disease

This is another disorder that cause swelling in the ankles. The water retention occurs as a result of insufficient amount of protein albumin in the body which helps to hold fluid in the bloodstream.
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)

DVT is a blood clot that develops in the deep veins of the legs or pelvic area or, on rare occasions, the arms. It is not usually causing death but it can become so if a blood clot breaks loose, becoming a pulmonary embolism (PE).
Only parts of the patients with DVT have typical symptoms. When symptoms do show up, the most usual are swelling of one leg (either right leg swelling or left leg swelling), pain or tenderness, skin that is warm to the touch, fullness of the veins just below the skin and discoloration of the leg (bluish or very pale).

Heart disease

Heart disease is a disorder in which the heart fails to pump oxygen-rich blood throughout the body as well as it should. Because of this, the sufferers may feel tired or weak. Certain heart disorder like congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathy disease and heart valve disease will cause fluid retention in the legs, ankles, feet and even the lungs. This occurs because the kidneys need to counterbalance the seeming loss of fluid due to the heart problems by retaining more salt and water in the body.
Kidney disorders

Fluid will start to accumulate and eventually cause swelling around the face, eyes, ankles, legs and feet when the kidneys are unable to excrete enough salts into the urine.
Lung disorder

COPD, emphysema and chronic bronchitis is some of the lung disorders that lead to ankles and feet edema. Ankles and feet edema occur when the lung can not function properly causing the blood from the heart fail to reach the lungs, the blood back up, build up and finally leak into the bodily tissues.
Venous Insufficiency

Venous insufficiency often causes localized water retention in the legs. The water retention may lead to a right leg swelling, left leg swelling or both legs swelling depend which limb is affected.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks Rick - fuck me, after reading that i feel like laying down!
I'm reasonably sure it's nothing serious as my health and blood work is great. But I'll check with my GP just in case. As nobody else seems to have suffered from this when on TRT and RAD I guess I can rule out the SARMS messing up my hormones.

I've been on MK677 for almost 4 months now and I experienced some edema in my lower legs as well. Not as severe as you describe but noticeable. That also coincided with PCT from a SARMs cycle in which my estrogen became a bit elevated. Since lowering my E the edema has subsided. Have you checked your E levels?

The endocrinologist recommended REANDRON 1000 each 4mL is Testosterone Undercanoate 1000mg) injected every 2 months. i never had a problem with my first SARMS cycle, its only since I've added the RAD that this problem has started - maybe it's a coincidence ? SARMS are from SARMSX.
This is actually a normal and newer type protocol. Doctors like it cause it can't be "abused" or sold cyp could cause the release is so slow it's nearly impossible to run a cycle with it.

Did you diet down a bit and restrict carbs then maybe reintroduce them with a cheat meal. Reason I ask this is very common with bodybuilders after being super dehydrated then binge eating post contest you take on a ton off water and ankle edema really bad Ive had it from same reason

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

heres a great link on explanations of possible causes... http://www.webmd.com/diet/why-am-i-retaining-water#1

Thanks for your assistance with this brother - all of us on this forum are fortunate to have so many knowledgeable bros that are willing to to take the time to offer help ( and in your case expert guidance) and candid comments on so many issues.
I think now from what I've been able to glean from the answers proffered, that my fluid retention maybe the result of a number of factors. sedentary job, maybe a little too much sodium in my diet and a bit of old age (lol) as well as the MK677 effect. I was of the opinion that my diet was reasonably low in sodium but when I put everything into the 'MY fitness Pal' app, I was a little surprised at the outcome for just one normal day - 2900mg!
So I will address this accordingly and monitor the swelling - I'll keep you posted just in case someone else has a similar problem. Thanks again

Thanks for your assistance with this brother - all of us on this forum are fortunate to have so many knowledgeable bros that are willing to to take the time to offer help ( and in your case expert guidance) and candid comments on so many issues.
I think now from what I've been able to glean from the answers proffered, that my fluid retention maybe the result of a number of factors. sedentary job, maybe a little too much sodium in my diet and a bit of old age (lol) as well as the MK677 effect. I was of the opinion that my diet was reasonably low in sodium but when I put everything into the 'MY fitness Pal' app, I was a little surprised at the outcome for just one normal day - 2900mg!
So I will address this accordingly and monitor the swelling - I'll keep you posted just in case someone else has a similar problem. Thanks again

im happy to help my man... im really glad you took the time to plug in the numbers and get an accurate read on what you were taking in... so many think they have certain amounts of intake and nutrients per day and find they are way off when breaking it down... its perfectly normal but now you know and you know how to address it... keep a close eye on both potassium and sodium and you will correct this issue...

new to the sarms world.... quick question Bro... what does AI stand for?? See everyone saying AI..... Thanks!!

Last edited:
new to the arms world.... quick question Bro... what does AI stand for?? See everyone saying AI..... Thanks!!

Aromatase inhibitor..... it's a class of drugs that will keep your estrogen in check while administering synthetic testosterone and other drugs that can aromatize. It's important to include them anytime you are taking testosterone which is the base of every intelligent AAS cycle!

Keep us updated after you make the changes and let us know how everything turns out brother. I'm glad you got the help,you needed in here

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

new to the arms world.... quick question Bro... what does AI stand for?? See everyone saying AI..... Thanks!!

aromatase inhibitor... aromasin, arimidex, letro... these are all AI's... you must control estrogen on cycle and also prevent rebound in post cycle... aromasin is the best for this... letro is the strongest, but should only be used when absolutely necessary... i have done videos on all three so if you go to my channel you can see them all... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdTa8bTs39ujxQgFa-kw

aromatase inhibitor... aromasin, arimidex, letro... these are all AI's... you must control estrogen on cycle and also prevent rebound in post cycle... aromasin is the best for this... letro is the strongest, but should only be used when absolutely necessary... i have done videos on all three so if you go to my channel you can see them all... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdTa8bTs39ujxQgFa-kw

So Dylan should I be taking one on my cycle of sarms

lgd 10mg 1-12
gw 20mg 1-12
mk 20mg 1-12

DAA 9-12

and after
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw 10
mk 20

My test was low 398 to begin with.... 54 6ft 230 18 % Bf working out since 14

if my test is low to begin with will my E go up much on cycle....

Top Bottom