napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First Valhalla Ace pin...

44YOGearHead

daa95868f082321be5516974b545ca8f.jpg

About to join the ace club.... for the record I'm only running Valhalla ever since he dropped his product line. Just wanna clarify that because I see plenty of posts by folks endorsing another line after just recently receiving some vial(s) of their gear. Once the wife pins my delts I'll update yall on the pin feel. I'm sure it's just like all the other stuff NY makes... smooth as a 18yo strippers baby oiled ass...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

daa95868f082321be5516974b545ca8f.jpg

About to join the ace club.... for the record I'm only running Valhalla ever since he dropped his product line. Just wanna clarify that because I see plenty of posts by folks endorsing another line after just recently receiving some vial(s) of their gear. Once the wife pins my delts I'll update yall on the pin feel. I'm sure it's just like all the other stuff NY makes... smooth as a 18yo strippers baby oiled ass...

93683d456e1847e4518c1c9dc2f25a00.jpg

Pinned by the wife... smooth as a baby's ass.3cc Valhalla Test Ace to the delt... 375mg's of Viking bad assery.

Gonna sound silly but I got a little extra pep in my step after pinning a lil while ago.

ede2a6d5bbd47273e4bb1eb06f1ab2bc.jpg

Well everyone is posting them so I might as well to. This is part of my dinner tonight. Yes I'm using Valhalla cyp with BGS EQ. And Yes I'm going to get the air out once I switch the pin.

ede2a6d5bbd47273e4bb1eb06f1ab2bc.jpg

Well everyone is posting them so I might as well to. This is part of my dinner tonight. Yes I'm using Valhalla cyp with BGS EQ. And Yes I'm going to get the air out once I switch the pin.

Who cares about the air? It'd take about 3cc worth of air to fuck you up. I understand though, I clear most of the air myself.

Least your switched the pin my dumbass just pinned with a dull 22 I pulled with cause I was in hurry lol

VALHALLA CEO

Vikings don't complain lol... I'd pin your gear with a Ka-Bar if it came down to it... I'm just that fucking OOH-RAH.

Least your switched the pin my dumbass just pinned with a dull 22 I pulled with cause I was in hurry lol

VALHALLA CEO

Yeah.. I can't do the full pin. I shake like a leaf in the wind every time. So dull and shaky don't help with scar tissue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well hell I'm watching the Warriors vs Lakers, might as well pin some ace too 💉

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

I'd rather pin my testicles than see Bron Bron cheat or cry his way into another ship'.

Top Bottom