napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First steroid cycle - A few viable options

Steroidify Rep

You have thought long and hard about it and you are finally ready to start your first steroid cycle. As we all know, steroid use can go sideways really fast if you don't know what you're doing. For that reason, this article will cover a few steroid options and cycles that you might want to stick to for your first time.

The most common steroids used in first cycles, either combined or solo, are:

Testosterone: naturally-occurring in the body, testosterone will boost your muscle building and fat shedding abilities while keeping collaterals usually controlled if taken in moderate quantities;
Nandrolone: a very powerful, widely utilized and tested 19-nor testosterone analogue. Will provide a significant amount of fluid retention, rapid strength gain and is helpful for joint health;
Dianabol: an oral steroid generally used for shorter periods of time as a supplementary steroid, will cause major bodyweight and strength gains, while improving nitrogen retention, endurance and increasing appetite;
Anavar: another oral substance, Anavar is a DHT based steroid that is known for being well tolerated for both men and women, accompanying few, if any, undesirable side effects;
Winstrol: available in both oral and injectable forms, Winstrol is based off on the DHT molecule, acting on the body to increase muscle mass, burn fat and raise metabolism. Winstrol is very powerful and one of the most widely used steroids in the world.

Now that you have an idea of what each of these substances are, here are some examples on how you can do your first cycle:

Dianabol-only cycle

A recommended Dianabol-only cycle lasts six weeks, with 30mg daily and then go into Post Cycle Therapy (PCT).

Winstrol-only cycle

Winstrol can be found in both injectable and oral forms. However, when in it's injectable form, it's in either a water based suspension (more common) or solubilized in oil, both of which can be very painful and lead to severe discomfort or even infections. For that reason, I would stick with the oral Winstrol specially being a first cycle.

A very simple Winstrol-only cycle also lasts for six weeks, using 50mg every day and then go for PCT.

Testosterone-only cycle

Injectable testosterone is available with many different esters attached to the testosterone molecule, affecting things such as solubility, how fast it will kick in and out (once you stop taking it), how painful each shot will be, etc. For the purposes of a first cycle, personally I would stick to enanthate, cypionate or a combination of esters such as Sustanon, especially if you can obtain pharma-grade gear.

A testosterone-only cycle I'd recommend is 10 to 12 weeks, where you take 500mg of testosterone enanthate weekly, divided into 2 or 3 shots for more stable blood levels.

Testosterone and Dianabol cycle

Since dianabol is usually an accessory steroid, bodybuilders have a tendency to stack it with testosterone to improve its efficacy. An ordinary cycle for testosterone with Dianabol would also be 10 to 12 weeks.

As far as dosage goes, you take 400mg of testosterone weekly and 20mg of Dianabol daily for the first 5 weeks.

From week 6 to week 10 or 12, you simply take 500mg of testosterone weekly. Here, Dianabol acts as a "kickstarter", giving you fast strength and size gains while the injectable testosterone kicks in.

Testosterone and nandrolone cycle

The testosterone and nandrolone cycle suggested here lasts for 12 weeks. For the 12 weeks you take 400mg of your testosterone ester mixed with 200mg of nandrolone weekly, divided into 3 shots (for example, Monday, Wednesday and Saturday).

You then take a 2-week break to give your body a chance to metabolize the steroids and then get on with your PCT.

Anavar-only cycle

An Anavar-only cycle would consist of 6 to 8 weeks taking 40-50mg a day. Since Anavar does not suppress your natural testosterone production as heavily as other steroids do, you can do a shorter PCT.

As far as PCTs go, it's a controversial topic, with many believing it serves no real purpose and others defending it. In any case, I suggest you do your own research on the topic and decide for your own, but generally speaking, Nolvadex 20mg or Clomid 50mg daily for 4 weeks should be enough for the cycles shown here, just make sure to wait 5 half-lives of the longest substance you're taking and then start it.

Also remember, using steroids comes at its risks and no individual is equal to another, so we cannot predict how your body will respond exactly. If you choose to do steroids, be ready to face the consequences of your decision.

______________________________________________________________________________________

For more articles like these, visit our blog:
https://steroidify.blog/

Depends on the guy right, some guys can barely handle dbol and some can slam deca dbol and sust lol.

steroidify thanks for sharing, my favorite 1st cycle bulker is DBOL and primo Arnold style

Awesome to see you put stuff out to help. But I have to ask, why do people still push the whole 500mg/wk of test to newbies for their first cycle? I'm not trying to be argumentative, but an honest question. Are there studies that say 500mg is the perfect sweet spot or something? Do studies say a lower more manageable/responsible dose of lets say 300-350mg/wk of test is not as good as 500mg/wk?

We can all agree more isn't always better. Does this situation not apply and more is better?

Truly curious.

Awesome to see you put stuff out to help. But I have to ask, why do people still push the whole 500mg/wk of test to newbies for their first cycle? I'm not trying to be argumentative, but an honest question. Are there studies that say 500mg is the perfect sweet spot or something? Do studies say a lower more manageable/responsible dose of lets say 300-350mg/wk of test is not as good as 500mg/wk?

We can all agree more isn't always better. Does this situation not apply and more is better?

Truly curious.

NOT EVERYONE pushes that... thats a concept that has gone around for so long that it just becomes a notion people follow and believe... I have gone over this over and over for so many years, taken a lot off shit for it, but when people go with a more moderate dose as opposed to ASSUMING THINGS, then they learn more... You can run 500 on your first cycle and many do... I prefer to go lower but to insinuate they are pushing it on anyone is not right either.. its a recommendation... recommendations are just that.. that DOES NOT make them a golden rule whatsoever... YOU do what YOU are comfortable with, PERIOD!

HERE you go, this is something i covered in detail...

Then watch my video explaining a first cycle...

Top Bottom