napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Show-Masters

Wacker

Hey brothers been crazy busy with Prep but no that's over...it was my first real prep, for my first show so most of the time it was really just trying to keep my head above water...lol

The last week was rough zero carbs, with halo and tren need I say I was a little on edge.anyway the judges that day wanted the bigger puffy guys so I didn't fair well but learned more than I have in years about myself, dieting, and gear I would not change a thing.
I will try and more photos up later but these are from the night show, holding a little more water as I drank a little knowing I didn't place by then.
Overall for 44 and my first show I think I did the best I could. Now I have some work to do and a new goal...210lbs by dec to keep more size before I return for one finale showdown against the big boys.

[attachment=2:1mzqujex]image.jpg[/attachment:1mzqujex][attachment=1:1mzqujex]image.jpg[/attachment:1mzqujex][attachment=0:1mzqujex]image.jpg[/attachment:1mzqujex]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 2,323
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 2,322
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 2,322
My brother. Glad to see you stop by. You did a fantastic job. Not many ppl at 44 can do that. It takes a lot. Even kno you didnt place. You are still a Champion in my book and a guy that i call an excellent friend.

Now go enjoy life for a little bit will you? :D

Your conditioning looked great brother, and I'm glad to see this from another over 40 masters competitor. Unfortunately you never know what the judges are looking for that day, but all that matters is that you had fun doing it. You look best out of the 3 in the pics by far to me, and you did awesome.

very impressive work brother... im very proud of your accomplishments! anything you need along the way to help just let me know and im more than happy to help in any way i can!

DylanGemelli said:
very impressive work brother... im very proud of your accomplishments! anything you need along the way to help just let me know and im more than happy to help in any way i can!

He needs to become a source here!! lol
GTFO of that other shit hole you are in!! :D

A) OUTSTANDING work!
B) Congrats on competing in your 1st show @ this age. I did my 1st show in May @ 41. The judges said my conditioning was "immaculate" (their words) but I needed more size.

So I feel ya!

When do you anticipate your next show?

Top Bottom