napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS cycle - Dylan please help!

Tomo85

Hi Dylan,

I'm looking for some guidance if possible please. I've spent the last few months considering steroids but having discovered SARMS thanks to your videos, I've decided to opt with a SARMS cycle. To me it makes sense as I don't really want to risk the negative sides associated with steroids. Not yet anyway! 🙈

If im honest SARMS are completey new to me and I'm really trying educate myself on each one and the benefits they bring to the table so I've watched a number of your videos trying to decide on the best one for me based on my goals ( burn fat and build lean muscle ). I'm 31 this year and have been training consistently for the last 7 years. As its my first cycle would it be a good idea to keep it relatively simple by that I mean not stacking too many together? I'm looking at combining S4 and GW501516. You mentioned you can run GM up to 16 weeks so was considering the below cycle. Do you think this is a good choice?

S4 - 8 weeks @ 50mgs
GW - 16 weeks @ 20mgs

When it comes to PCT should I start this as soon as I have finished with S4 at the end of week 8 for 4 weeks? I'm also unsure about the dosage i'd require.

Any advice you can offer would be very much appreciated 🙂

Thank you

Hi Dylan,

I'm looking for some guidance if possible please. I've spent the last few months considering steroids but having discovered SARMS thanks to your videos, I've decided to opt with a SARMS cycle. To me it makes sense as I don't really want to risk the negative sides associated with steroids. Not yet anyway! 

If im honest SARMS are completey new to me and I'm really trying educate myself on each one and the benefits they bring to the table so I've watched a number of your videos trying to decide on the best one for me based on my goals ( burn fat and build lean muscle ). I'm 31 this year and have been training consistently for the last 7 years. As its my first cycle would it be a good idea to keep it relatively simple by that I mean not stacking too many together? I'm looking at combining S4 and GW501516. You mentioned you can run GM up to 16 weeks so was considering the below cycle. Do you think this is a good choice?

S4 - 8 weeks @ 50mgs
GW - 16 weeks @ 20mgs

When it comes to PCT should I start this as soon as I have finished with S4 at the end of week 8 for 4 weeks? I'm also unsure about the dosage i'd require.

Any advice you can offer would be very much appreciated 

Thank you

hey brother, very wise decision in terms of choosing sarms over steroids to start... one thing you need to understand with sarms in terms of how they differentiate from steroids... you dont have to worry about toxicity, high suppression etc.. stacking sarms is FAR different than stacking steroids and there is no need for any sort of "easing" in period whatsoever... you can start lighter but it doesn't make sense to go too light either...

let me ask you this... what are your goals from the cycle and what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? its pretty IMPOSSIBLE to make any sort of recommendation if i dont have the pertinent information... let me know and i'll set everything up for you...

just so you know, 8 weeks of s4 is a waste... you need to run it 12 weeks...

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for the reply, that would be awesome! Great news I don't have to hold back...
My stats are..
Height: 5.11
Weight: 190lbs
Body fat: 18%

I'm also type 1 diabetic with good control of my glucose levels.

Goals are... cut body fat, especially on my lower stomach and add some good lean muscle. I'm in a small calorie deficit right now but If I can add some size while getting leaner too than that would be amazing! Something ive never managed before.

Training wise, I'm training 3-4 times a week focusing on compound lifts.

Ok I'll be sure to run the s4 for 12 weeks if you feel s4 would be appropriate choice for me.

Thanks

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for the reply, that would be awesome! Great news I don't have to hold back...
My stats are..

Goals are... cut body fat, especially on my lower stomach and add some good lean muscle. I'm in a small calorie deficit right now but If I can add some size while getting leaner too than that would be amazing! Something ive never managed before.

Ok I'll be sure to run the s4 for 12 weeks if you feel s4 would be appropriate choice for me.

Thanks

hey brother... yes s4 would be more than ideal for you... thank you for giving all the pertinent information... i would look to train more towards 4-5 days per week...

the beauty of sarms is the capability to drop fat rapidly yet still hold on to your muscle... i have the perfect layout for you...

you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com this is the enhanced super stack on the site...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Perfect, thanks so much for taking the time out to respond and help me. I'll be sure to keep you updated on my progress 🙂

Perfect, thanks so much for taking the time out to respond and help me. I'll be sure to keep you updated on my progress ��

it may be personal and that is fine if you don't want to answer type 1 is it hereditary

It can be but in my case it wasn't. There's not a great deal of knowledge as to what causes type 1. I got it very late too...26... It usually develops in childhood.

Perfect, thanks so much for taking the time out to respond and help me. I'll be sure to keep you updated on my progress 

excellent brother... im happy to help... definitely keep us updated on the results! if you have any other questions, dont hesitate to let me know...

Hi Dylan,

My stats are..

Thanks

Dylan gave you a great setup to follow bud. I'll also give you a nice alternativerecommendation from me that is similar to his. Either one would work incredibly well for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-super-stack-12weeks

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 Mk-2866 25mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

One question I forgot to ask, will the inclusion of RAD have any influence on mpb, I am susceptible to this ! I've tried to do some research on it and from what I can see it doesn't ?

One question I forgot to ask, will the inclusion of RAD have any influence on mpb, I am susceptible to this ! I've tried to do some research on it and from what I can see it doesn't ?

not in the least brother... you have absolutely nothing to worry about...

Top Bottom