napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Demonphantom77

Hello I’m a 21 year old male
I have never touched any PEDs before but I’m planning to take sarms for first time . My goal is to recomp ( build dry lean muscle and burn fat) For aesthetics

my stack :
Acp-105 starting dose 10 mg to 20 mg max
Cardarine : 20-25 mg
Dhea as test base

Question 1: the problem is I have a small pubertal gyno it’s not noticeable but I feel a small lump . I’m planning to use raloxifene before my cycle to shrink the gyno . However do I need a serm like nova during my cycle to avoid gyno to flare up?

question 2: is acp 105 better than s4 For my goal ? And is it too suppressive

your answers will be highly appreciated
Thank you soo much

sarms do NOT cause gyno... not to mention you are NOT curing any gyno from puberty with raloxifene nor anything else however using an AI with this cycle, being it doesnt cause any sort of estrogen conversion, will be an issue...

dhea is not a test base nor do you need a test base with this cycle

acp and s4 both are minimally suppressive...

sarms do NOT cause gyno... not to mention you are NOT curing any gyno from puberty with raloxifene nor anything else however using an AI with this cycle, being it doesnt cause any sort of estrogen conversion, will be an issue...

dhea is not a test base nor do you need a test base with this cycle

acp and s4 both are minimally suppressive...
Thanks you soo much Dylan

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Dylan has you completely covered as usual so definitely take his advice precisely as he gives it to you!

Top Bottom